Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   6s with a low board (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521413)

JerBear77 10-12-2007 09:52 AM

6s with a low board

Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 Limit Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Pre-Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls

Flop: (6.5 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="red">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls

Turn: (6.25 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets</font>, Hero calls

River: (8.25 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets</font>, Hero calls

Results: 10.25 BB Pot (0.5 BB Rake)

Wolfram 10-12-2007 10:07 AM

Re: 6s with a low board

Any reads? Pretty standard in most cases.

JerBear77 10-12-2007 10:13 AM

Pretty solid TAG that i have alot of history against. I don't have PT on this computer but i recognize the screenname and i have prolly 400 hands against him.

mvoss 10-12-2007 10:14 AM

NH.

JerBear77 10-12-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NH.

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt after this turn that im calling any river card here. Is that right? Maybe an A i can find a fold...

mvoss 10-12-2007 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I felt after this turn that im calling any river card here. Is that right? Maybe an A i can find a fold...

[/ QUOTE ]
Stove it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

jstill 10-12-2007 11:22 AM

y is this a nice hand? I dont like the flop raise at all, call flop call turn call river

if u do raise the flop tho u obviously cant be folding a 6 outter on the turn getting over 7:1 with position, though the implied odds may not be positive given how often u ll pay off a loser

Once u get to the river overs with a fd are probably too much of his range to fold getting 9:1 in a button vs bb spot... if we just callcallcall we dont face any of these thoughts/dilemnas and can feel better about how the hand went down...

also fwiw when u just call flop and turn, A hi ck calls or bets the river itself a ton and the rattier hands QJs KQ if they double barrelled may feel compelled to fire to lose A hi so u get more money from those hands as well vs raising the flop. when u raise the flop u just make urself pay more to the hands ur behind 99+ ect, so given that playing it passively generally makes as much if not more from worse hands and loses less to worse hands (over-simplified but true in aggregate i believe) playing it passively is all good and the more EV line.

danzasmack 10-12-2007 11:27 AM

Think of it from villains POV - if he bets flop and you just call he SHOULD fire again right? River IS a c/c with AKhi.

But if he bet/calls the flop he is making a mistake vs. you almost always.

Calling, though it makes the hand easier for you to play, makes it like 99x easier for me to play.

Also KQ/QJ prob makes it to the river

LOL @ Ahi folding here (once they get to the river they are calling)

OP - NH