Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

Konig 12-17-2006 04:31 AM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

Nice. I can't believe the amount of "sexual discrimination" type [censored] you can get away with over there.

What kind of work will you be doing from your office?

southerndog 12-17-2006 05:05 AM

Degen, u sound like Ed Powers.

iron81 12-17-2006 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nooooo. I would never post this on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

firedogpete 12-17-2006 12:42 PM

I'll join others in thanking you for starting a fascinating discussion.

One thing you haven't discussed much...what is the scene like for older folks, those of us in the late 30s-early 50s? Is there much chance for us with the college kids? How about Thai women who are a bit older. Younger than 18 has zero appeal, in fact I think it's gross and terrible in a number of ways, but a college-oriented female is different (and to some degree, the older the better). And if the college scene is no good, what are the other options?

Is age an automatic turn-off for decent and attractive Thai women as described above?

Btw I've visited Thailand briefly and it is an impressively beautiful country in many ways. In fact I stayed at a country home for a few days made of pure teakwood (this house was on stilts)...it was a very relaxing and fascinating few days. I did pick up a few words and didn't really think the language all that challenging, so if I could give you something back for this great thread I'd strongly suggest you study the language more seriously...I'm sure you'd appreciate the benefits.

octopi 12-17-2006 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

One thing you haven't discussed much...what is the scene like for older folks, those of us in the late 30s-early 50s? Is there much chance for us with the college kids? How about Thai women who are a bit older. Younger than 18 has zero appeal, in fact I think it's gross and terrible in a number of ways, but a college-oriented female is different (and to some degree, the older the better). And if the college scene is no good, what are the other options?

Is age an automatic turn-off for decent and attractive Thai women as described above?

Btw I've visited Thailand briefly and it is an impressively beautiful country in many ways. In fact I stayed at a country home for a few days made of pure teakwood (this house was on stilts)...it was a very relaxing and fascinating few days. I did pick up a few words and didn't really think the language all that challenging, so if I could give you something back for this great thread I'd strongly suggest you study the language more seriously...I'm sure you'd appreciate the benefits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I admittedly get a bit creeped out when I see a 20 year old smokin' Thai girl with a Hawaiian shirt clad older man, I have to say that I definitely saw more than my fair share of 'older' couples on my last trip. It was really heartwarming, and I hope that most relationships stand the test of time. There is definitely a 'scene' for all age groups.

WhoIam 12-17-2006 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PEAsaCb-Pw

At long last, a video.

This chic is going to be my assistant, thats my new office.

[/ QUOTE ]
Degen, that chick's pretty hot, but I think facially I'd give her maybe a 7. What you you rate her on the Thai 1-10 scale? I should admit that I'm not really into Asian girls that much and think the Japanese are the hottest.

12-17-2006 04:00 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

nation 12-17-2006 04:16 PM

sounds sick but you said "give some love to all of those admiring thai girls who looked so happy to see a white dude in their club"...

wtf man im brown im screwed

southerndog 12-17-2006 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your age shouldn't be a hindrance at all to finding someone you find attractive.

You have to realize that something like $300/month is a GOOD paying job over here. There are people that literally make 100 baht for working out in a rice field all day. These women are going to see u as being able to take them out of that life, provide a better life for your kids than what they have... All the while, getting a guy that probably has a bigger dong than some asian guy. In addition, they look forward to having little halfies with you as well.. We all know how hot half asian girls are, etc... Overall, its just such an attractive option for them to meet a farang for a lot of reasons.. BTW, it helps to have blue eyes.

One funny thing about Thai culture.. They are not afraid to tell you that you're fat... I was hanging out in my neighborhood, and I axed this chubby girl if she had a boy friend... Another girl interrupted and said "No, she's TOO FAT!!"

southerndog 12-17-2006 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PEAsaCb-Pw

At long last, a video.

This chic is going to be my assistant, thats my new office.

[/ QUOTE ]
Degen, that chick's pretty hot, but I think facially I'd give her maybe a 7. What you you rate her on the Thai 1-10 scale? I should admit that I'm not really into Asian girls that much and think the Japanese are the hottest.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was pretty for a Thai, but I would say about a 7.

Guys, you have to realize, that when you come over here, you're basically going to have the options of a pro athlete in the states.