Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535747)

grouchie 10-31-2007 11:12 PM

Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

um, so i can totally 24 table 10NL now, awesome

twoblacknines 10-31-2007 11:12 PM

Isnt it still october...

soah 10-31-2007 11:14 PM

no one answered this in the last thread so...

what's the deal with having to click the middle of the buttons on stars? like, I can't even click the pre-action checkboxes, I have to click on the words next to them. took me forever to figure out why it wasn't working.

I haven't exactly played hardly at all this month so I guess this is a new "feature" I missed??

the_main 10-31-2007 11:14 PM

YES

CaptVimes 10-31-2007 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dog
imp
elephant
skunk
hippopotamus
otter
raccoon
tapir
snake
tasmanian devel
antelope
cow
koala
emu
rhino
sugar glider
duck
iquana
eel

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this some sort of new Phil Helmuth way to autorate your opponents? What do you have run to be a sugar glider?

edit: never mind I get it

DarkKnight 10-31-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no one answered this in the last thread so...

what's the deal with having to click the middle of the buttons on stars? like, I can't even click the pre-action checkboxes, I have to click on the words next to them. took me forever to figure out why it wasn't working.

I haven't exactly played hardly at all this month so I guess this is a new "feature" I missed??

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not experiencing this behavior.

too eazy 10-31-2007 11:29 PM

ofashopfahiwohfawio. 18 table tomorrow or not?!

illini43 10-31-2007 11:31 PM

Completely OT and political:

I have been checking out a lot of Ron Paul's stuff (debates/stances on issues, etc.) and as poker players, I would advise you all to at least check his website out or watch a replay of a Rep. debate he was in. I believe he is the only candidate who has taken a strong stand for online poker and he seems more of a Libertarian than a Republican (he was the Lib. nomination for pres. in 1988).

I was generally sick of all the crap about the upcoming US presidential elections, but if you all have free time and want to hear something a little different than the monotony of politics, at least check out the YouTube of his appearance on Jay Leno.

Mods, delete this if it's the wrong place, but I feel that more people should be exposed to his views and make their own decisions, so I guess I'm just trying to promote awareness of what he is all about.

ship_it_trebek 10-31-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Completely OT and political:

I have been checking out a lot of Ron Paul's stuff (debates/stances on issues, etc.) and as poker players, I would advise you all to at least check his website out or watch a replay of a Rep. debate he was in. I believe he is the only candidate who has taken a strong stand for online poker and he seems more of a Libertarian than a Republican (he was the Lib. nomination for pres. in 1988).

I was generally sick of all the crap about the upcoming US presidential elections, but if you all have free time and want to hear something a little different than the monotony of politics, at least check out the YouTube of his appearance on Jay Leno.

Mods, delete this if it's the wrong place, but I feel that more people should be exposed to his views and make their own decisions, so I guess I'm just trying to promote awareness of what he is all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT I'm actually surprised by how much mainstream publicity he's gotten over the past year.

TheProdigy 10-31-2007 11:39 PM

I like ronny