Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How much would you spend.. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550387)

WhoIam 11-20-2007 09:16 AM

Re: How much would you spend..

You can do this just by moving to Asia.

Anzat 11-20-2007 12:31 PM

People answering more than $5k, why on earth don't you just get surgery? There are several relatively common procedures that can improve your looks dramatically and are not very dangerous as far as I know.

Henry17 11-20-2007 01:12 PM

In my case I'm not trying to improve looks so much as prevent a decline. The bulk of my spending is on skin care products and workout supplements.

When I get older I'll have no issues with surgery. I just don't need it yet. The only surgery I need now is leg extension surgery to move me from 5'11" to 6'1" but it seems too painful, recovery time is too long and the whole procedure seems somewhat sketchy.

Yeti 11-20-2007 01:16 PM

haha, 3 points is hugeeeee, i would spend a fortune. and no the plastic surgery comparison doesn't fly, because plastic surgery normally looks plain weird and never really approaches +3 points.

spino1i 11-20-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha, 3 points is hugeeeee, i would spend a fortune. and no the plastic surgery comparison doesn't fly, because plastic surgery normally looks plain weird and never really approaches +3 points.

[/ QUOTE ]

For certain people I think +3 is quite obtainable via plastic surgery assuming you use one of the best plastic surgeons in the world (hence the insanely high price) and you do a [censored]-ton of research. And I do mean a [censored]-ton. You better know how facial proportions and structure works like the back of your hand!

I mean ive seen +4 or +5 before, but its usual the person got lucky and the surgery just happened to be great for them and its not really realistic.

Yeti 11-20-2007 01:31 PM

meh, i have no doubt a 3 could become a 6. but a 6 can become a 9? in my experience they always tend to look like mutton dressed as lamb.

CalledDownLight 11-20-2007 01:35 PM

tell me how to become a 13 and I'm there

Yobz 11-20-2007 01:35 PM

That would make me a 13...I would pay a lot for that.

traz 11-20-2007 01:39 PM

Getting surgery isn't such a simple solution...if I came out looking significantly different, it would be sooooo weird for my friends/family. I'd have to move away and start a new life basically

Jay Riall 11-20-2007 01:41 PM

Game >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>> Looks imo