Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=514194)

sethypooh21 10-02-2007 08:38 PM

Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

lol donkaments...

apefish 10-02-2007 08:41 PM

I hope this isnt a case of starting one rumor on one site and using it to confirm another on another site while at the same time doing the reverse. It's an ingenius way to go about it but doesn't serve the poker world well.

Does make for juicy nvg though.

Pudge714 10-02-2007 08:41 PM

Plz move me up one spot k thanks.

gobbomom 10-02-2007 08:44 PM

well, isn't this all turning out lovely. Serious collusion/ multi-accounting allegations against three people at the final table.

fusting1234 10-02-2007 08:45 PM

Why couldnt he just get his sister to call them and be like yeah i was playing blah blah blah.

I dont see how they can prove it wasnt actually his sister?

djk123 10-02-2007 08:47 PM

i demand a redo

Velocity 10-02-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Plz move me up one spot k thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

RioGossiper 10-02-2007 08:51 PM

This is from a reliable source here in the UK closely associated with pokerstars:

Allegedly Mark Teltscher was playing FIVE accounts, and the money has already been frozing. An ongoing investigation is taking place.

This is shocking to me, because earlier, a friend who loathes Mark Teltscher reckoned it was probably him because "he is the only cunnt arrogant enough to put monte-carlo". Obviously the context of this was that it was revealed it was a UK account. Mark is known for greeting people with a line like "hello, my name is mark teltscher, I live in park lane and drive a ferrari".

I have had three independant original sources close to the UK poker scene who don't know each other report that this account was his. The five account allegation is truly shocking and from the most reliable source.

RioGossiper 10-02-2007 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why couldnt he just get his sister to call them and be like yeah i was playing blah blah blah.

I dont see how they can prove it wasnt actually his sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

They call you right after, in addition the pokerstars client allows support to pop up a chat box on your account at any time.

PartyGirlUK 10-02-2007 08:55 PM

Rio do u happen to know what high school he went to? I think it might have been the same as me....