Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Prima paper check trip report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319263)

Brian O'Nolan 01-30-2007 05:10 PM

Prima paper check trip report

Requested cashout for 1K on 1/25 from Poker Rewards, received check and cashed this morning ($50 courier fee). Check was drawn on Bank of the West, somewhere in UT. Funds were available instantly, of course YMMV depending on amounts of monies/etc.

HajiShirazu 01-30-2007 07:25 PM

Re: Prima paper check trip report

This is awesome news, although I didn't pay for a courier, in fact it wasn't an option, so who knows when I will get mine.

train. 01-30-2007 07:31 PM

i requested my prima check for $175 on Jan.11, check dated Jan.15, postmarked in Canada on Jan.17, arrived my POBox on Jan.29, written on Regions bank (i think) somewhere in California (i'm arkansas), deposited this morning.

Mjollnir 01-30-2007 07:59 PM

Requested my RiverBelle check on 1/20. Received check today. They did require me to send an e-mail with DL and utility bill on the 20th.

ktulu22 02-01-2007 05:34 PM

Anybody receive a check from battlefield? Wondering which bank they are drawn on

jdock99 02-01-2007 05:56 PM

I tried to withdraw $3800 from Battlefield by courier check right after Neteller went down. It took them a week to approve the check, then they cancelled it stating they made a new policy of not sending checks for US customers. They told me my only options were EcoCard and Sparks, two E-wallets I have never heard of before. Long story short, I have spent the last two weeks trying to set up an EcoCard account with no positive results so far. At least w/ the new rakeback drop I will stop playing there, so I wont need to worry about having to withdraw more than I already do.

ktulu22 02-01-2007 08:04 PM

WOW not good news. I was told in the last few days that if I faxed them a copy of my drivers license that they would cut me a check. Sent the fax today and they confirmed that they received it. Emailed them again requesting the check, waiting for a response. Anybody else successfully receive a check from battlefield or any other prima site recently?

latefordinner 02-05-2007 08:17 PM

Requested a check from Daily Poker on January 20th. Have not heard from them or received a check yet, support emails unanswered. Will update when check arrives or I hear something.

NesOne 02-05-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to withdraw $3800 from Battlefield by courier check right after Neteller went down. It took them a week to approve the check, then they cancelled it stating they made a new policy of not sending checks for US customers. They told me my only options were EcoCard and Sparks, two E-wallets I have never heard of before. Long story short, I have spent the last two weeks trying to set up an EcoCard account with no positive results so far. At least w/ the new rakeback drop I will stop playing there, so I wont need to worry about having to withdraw more than I already do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Contact them again and see if you can start another check withdrawal.

I had the same experience of them canceling the withdrawal and recommending EcoCard and Sparks. However, they later said that the option of withdrawing through check was once again open. I have not yet received the check but according to the customer service, Battlefield has put it in the mail.

Let us know what they tell you.

ktulu22 02-05-2007 10:28 PM

Requested the check for 4 figures via courier (said I would pay the $35 fee for courier) on friday. Battlefield (excellent email customer support by the way, always a quick response) told me they process chekcs mon-thu and they would get back to me monday. They email me today saying it was procssed via regular mail (not courier) and that I should get it in 5-10 days. I'll keep you posted