Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   screw you guys im going to stars (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532727)

pig 10-27-2007 05:36 PM

screw you guys im going to stars

Hi all not really a noob been playing for 2 yrs on AP but that site can go whistle if it thinks its getting any more of my monies. So i want to play on stars and obviosly want the best deal before signing up so can anyone can point me in the right direction?
thanks
Cheers

Nsight7 10-27-2007 06:01 PM

Re: screw you guys im going to stars

Just find the best sign-up bonus you can, there is no rakeback. Go to sites like bonuswhores and whatnot.

JSmith2007 10-27-2007 06:02 PM

The best sign up bonus is $50 deposit bonus. Only offer Stars offers as far as I'm aware.

JereLock 10-27-2007 06:13 PM

If you sign up through a particular site (someone here knows it, a lot of people her eknow it, its a rakeback site)you can get a free copy of PT on top of it

Greg Miller 10-27-2007 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all not really a noob been playing for 2 yrs on AP but that site can go whistle if it thinks its getting any more of my monies. So i want to play on stars and obviosly want the best deal before signing up so can anyone can point me in the right direction?
thanks
Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO offers $90 (U.S.) or $120 (non-U.S.) in addition to the $50 first deposit bonus.

JereLock 10-27-2007 06:35 PM

what's pso? that may be what i'm tlaking about

choccypie 10-27-2007 06:52 PM

pokersourceonline.com

PokerAddictz 10-27-2007 11:59 PM

You are in for an eye opening experience if you think stars will fix your problem...

Gary (AKA PokerAddictz)
winatpokernow.com

pig 10-28-2007 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are in for an eye opening experience if you think stars will fix your problem...

Gary (AKA PokerAddictz)
winatpokernow.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Orly and what is my problem?
as far as im aware stars treats its customers a damn sight better than AP not cheating them for a start and i dont really want 1 cent of my money going to a bunch of frat boys on a jolly in costa rica.
o wait are you just spamming for your website?
if you are then gtfo of my thread k thanks
To every one else who replied thank you

Poker Clif 10-28-2007 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The best sign up bonus is $50 deposit bonus. Only offer Stars offers as far as I'm aware.

[/ QUOTE ]

They did have another bonus offer up, briefly. I think it was around two months ago. I remember that it had a small time window, and I wasn't going to be able to make the bonus (I wouldn't have been able to play much during that time perioud), so I didn't check it out very closely.