Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Update on Townsend/Farha/Baldwin Game Monday? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=430768)

ActionFreak 06-19-2007 08:42 AM

Update on Townsend/Farha/Baldwin Game Monday?

How is there no discussion on this already? I know Baldwin had a few hundred thousand in cash and then someone told me that all the cash was sitting in front of Farha, then the game broke kind of early. Anyone???

bones 06-19-2007 08:52 AM

Re: Update on Townsend/Farha/Baldwin Game Monday?

No need for discussion. Aba ends up with all the money eventually.

Labarde 06-19-2007 08:56 AM

They all went bust.

PokeReader 06-19-2007 09:24 AM

I hate to go against the grain here, but this game really seems like an ego thing. I don't really have a strong feeling about who's the favorite, so please let's not start that again. My point is that his money seems to have a bigger edge in the online games that he is already crushing. I'm not sure why the risk reward makes sense. The people he is gambling with are either all degen, (D.B.), super well bankrolled and a great players,(P.A. and B.B.), or super well bankrolled and degen, (S.F.). If he has a significant edge here it might still take every penny of 4 million to get to it. The variance and bankroll issues just seem to make this an ego driven issue, i.e. I need to prove I can beat these players, and these things usually get you in trouble in poker.

PLOlover 06-19-2007 11:34 AM

who (S.F.)?

ocdscale 06-19-2007 11:39 AM

Farha

75s 06-19-2007 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who (S.F.)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sammy Farha. And if he were as bad as everyone said, he'd wouldn't be up in the Big Game.

samsdmf 06-19-2007 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who (S.F.)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sammy Farha. And if he were as bad as everyone said, he'd wouldn't be up in the Big Game.

[/ QUOTE ]
DO you have conclusive proof that he is?

75s 06-19-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who (S.F.)?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
DO you have conclusive proof that he is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have proof that he isn't? Don't be a douche. Very few play in these games and have first hand knowledge.
Jenn Harman said he was up like 7 million on HSP.

Grandezza 06-19-2007 12:02 PM

Wouldn't aba be able to make more multitabling 200/400+ on Full Tilt? Sure they don't run all the time but still. This is like 50 hands pr hour right? 4 tabling Full Tilt is like 400 hands pr hour. Plus isn't his edge bigger on FT? Seems like an ego thing to me.