Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Commuter Vent of the Day (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534599)

mosdef 10-30-2007 12:28 PM

Commuter Vent of the Day

I don't have a long commute (it only takes my 20 minutes from the door of my house to the door of my office by subway) so I don't commute in a perpetual state of just below the surface violent rage like most people on the Toronto subway system. Having said that, here's my commuter vent of the day (add your own and we'll make a whole thread of self-righteous superiority).

Anyway, as is the case from time to time the subway took longer than its typical 3 or 4 minute gap per train today. So the platform was relatively crowded and there was a general air of impatience. Enter ESDQL (Exasperated Sighing Drama Queen Lady) stage left.

ESDQL comes down the stairs to a crowd of people. ESDQL pushes to the front. ESDQL lady looks at her watch, leans out over the edge of the subway platform looking up the tunnel, sighs loudly and starts pacing. Pace, pace, pace, pace, lean out over edge look up tunnel, exasperated sigh, pace, pace, pace, repeat.

LOOK YOU [censored] RETARD WE'RE ALL STANDING AROUND HERE BECAUSE THE TRAIN IS A FEW MINUTES BEHIND IT HAPPENS ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME THIS ISN'T A BIG [censored] DEAL AND WE'VE ALL BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU ALREADY ANYWAY SO STOP MAKING A BIG SCENE "OH LOOK AT ME MY PRIVATE TRAIN IS LATE" YOU'RE JUST RETARDED I HOPE YOU FALL OF THE PLATFORM AND GET TURNED INTO A PULPY MESS AND AS YOU'RE PUNY MIND CAN'T COMPREHEND BASIS CONCEPTS PLEASE NOTE THAT LOOKING UP THE TUNNEL DOESN'T SPEED UP THE TRAINS THEY DON'T HAVE LOOKOUTS HOLDING THE TRAIN UP UNTIL SOME IDIOT LOOKS UP THE TUNNEL TO SEE IF IT'S COMING.

KilgoreTrout 10-30-2007 12:30 PM

Re: Commuter Vent of the Day

So did you push her or trip her onto the tracks?

mosdef 10-30-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So did you push her or trip her onto the tracks?

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you, the cops? No comment. I didn't see nothing, I wasn't even there, I'm not even writing this right now.

pirateboy 10-30-2007 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LOOK YOU [censored] RETARD WE'RE ALL STANDING AROUND HERE BECAUSE THE TRAIN IS A FEW MINUTES BEHIND IT HAPPENS ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME THIS ISN'T A BIG [censored] DEAL AND WE'VE ALL BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU ALREADY ANYWAY SO STOP MAKING A BIG SCENE "OH LOOK AT ME MY PRIVATE TRAIN IS LATE" YOU'RE JUST RETARDED I HOPE YOU FALL OF THE PLATFORM AND GET TURNED INTO A PULPY MESS AND AS YOU'RE PUNY MIND CAN'T COMPREHEND BASIS CONCEPTS PLEASE NOTE THAT LOOKING UP THE TUNNEL DOESN'T SPEED UP THE TRAINS THEY DON'T HAVE LOOKOUTS HOLDING THE TRAIN UP UNTIL SOME IDIOT LOOKS UP THE TUNNEL TO SEE IF IT'S COMING.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

I love OOT.

NT! 10-30-2007 12:35 PM

i opened this thread prepared for it to suck, but it's actually pretty good.

ardubz 10-30-2007 12:37 PM

Now arriving at Museum. Museum station.

mosdef 10-30-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i opened this thread prepared for it to suck, but it's actually pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote the thread prepared to have it locked by you. Now I feel like I've achieved more that I thought I would today. Thanks NT!

NT! 10-30-2007 12:43 PM

i'm trying out a little carrot - and - stick approach. i still have more sticks than carrots though obv

En Passant 10-30-2007 01:00 PM

I like the person who rushes to the doors so they can be first to enter. Calm down, everyone is going to get a seat.

scpi10 10-30-2007 01:40 PM

Nice vent op I lol'd