Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   2007-2008 NBA season prediction polls thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528743)

BobboFitos 10-22-2007 06:22 PM

Re: 2007-2008 NBA season prediction polls thread

[ QUOTE ]
Just for the heck of it: Coach of the Year - Jerry Sloan

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BobboFitos 10-22-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Suns-C's final and I think the Suns finally take it.

KG to be MVP, expect a monster year.
Gilbert to lead the league in scoring and over all assclownishness.

[/ QUOTE ]
good predictions, i agree.

Billy Bibbit 10-22-2007 06:24 PM

Celtics, Bulls, Generals, Mavs, Jazz, Suns
Spurs over Bulls
LeBron, Durant, Bryant

kidcolin 10-22-2007 06:25 PM

Bobbo is right. Southeast is the weakest division, by a pretty fair amount. If the Bullets stay healthy, they should be able to put up a very healthy win total beating up on that division.

BobboFitos 10-22-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Celtics, Bulls, Generals, Mavs, Jazz, Suns
Spurs over Bulls
LeBron, Durant, Bryant

[/ QUOTE ]

only prob with a spurs vs bulls final is it rhymes, cant have a final that rhymes.

other finals that can never happen:
Mavs vs Cavs
Nets vs Hornets
Jazz vs Cavs
Clippers vs 76ers

errr these are all stretches, oh well! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

kidcolin 10-22-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just for the heck of it: Coach of the Year - Jerry Sloan

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reasoning: the award is dumb (Mitchell? coached his team out of round 1 last year; further proof of dumbness exists on Doc Rivers' mantle), he's a great coach historically and that it's missing from his resume is well known; and his team will be good.

I wanted to say Lawrence Frank just because he rules.

kidcolin 10-22-2007 06:31 PM

Bobbo: I suggest you look up the meaning of the word "rhyme", unless you're asian. Then my apologies.

BobboFitos 10-22-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bobbo: I suggest you look up the meaning of the word "rhyme", unless you're asian. Then my apologies.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pudge714 10-22-2007 06:46 PM

Who will be named MVP is such a tougher question than who will be the MVP.

kbfc 10-22-2007 06:55 PM

Celtics, Bulls, Bullets
Spurs (although it's basically a coinflip with Mavs), Nuggets (I think they have a higher ceiling than the Jazz with a full year of Melo), Suns

Spurs over Bulls final.
MVP: KG
ROY: KD
Scoring: KB (sensing a theme?)

Can't wait till the season starts.