Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   2007-2008 CBB mechanical Home small faves System (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544013)

NajdorfDefense 11-12-2007 04:20 PM

Re: 2007-2008 CBB mechanical Home small faves System

You can bet whatever you want, for a mechanical system there are pre-established rules that govern which games qualify and which do not.
Maybe you can start a 'home faves that became home dogs by tipoff' system and track the results? I'd be interested in seeing it.

edit: If line moves from -2 to +3 due to injury, that's not a game I want, one reason not in the CBB System...LDO

Thremp 11-12-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
less systems more AC stories gogogo

[/ QUOTE ]

Virgin players always win.

Actual story: After losing a small bit fri nite at crapz, I guaranteed that anyone who played with me would win at least $500 at the $25 min table.

Thremp can give results.

[/ QUOTE ]

After I got done shooting I was around -600. Naj was down as well. His buddy hit a couple points, and then dice make it to the other end where someone clearly thought dice was serious bidness and hung onto them for 35 minutes. I ran up 1116 Naj +1685.

CrushinFelt 11-12-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actual story: After losing a small bit fri nite at crapz, I guaranteed that anyone who played with me would win at least $500 at the $25 min table.

Thremp can give results.

[/ QUOTE ]

After I got done shooting I was around -600. Naj was down as well. His buddy hit a couple points, and then dice make it to the other end where someone clearly thought dice was serious bidness and hung onto them for 35 minutes. I ran up 1116 Naj +1685.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played a lot of craps because roulette is the greatest game in the history of mankind. I have played enough to know however that the more jewlery the shooter has the better I end up. Also, I have never not made a profit when I am the shooter.

Thremp 11-12-2007 04:29 PM

I like craps since I can get the edge under .4 with optimal play. But then you can donk other clearly +EV stuff since the guy at the other end is expert dice setter.

CrushinFelt 11-12-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thremp can give results.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played a lot of craps because roulette is the greatest game in the history of mankind. I have played enough to know however that the more jewlery the shooter has the better I end up. Also, I have never not made a profit when I am the shooter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also I should note that the jewlery rule only applies to guys. Never let women roll.

dankhank 11-12-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

because roulette is the greatest game in the history of mankind.

[/ QUOTE ]

where did you get your education

CrushinFelt 11-12-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

because roulette is the greatest game in the history of mankind.

[/ QUOTE ]

where did you get your education

[/ QUOTE ]

It matters?

NajdorfDefense 11-12-2007 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like craps since I can get the edge under 0.14% with optimal play. But then you can donk other clearly +EV stuff since the guy at the other end is expert dice setter in his blazer and yellow dress shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP

kyleb 11-12-2007 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like craps since I can get a player edge over 0.50% with optimal play especially if kyleb is shooting.

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed all y'all posts.

NajdorfDefense 11-12-2007 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dankhank:
I think that three of those games should be taken out of counting. UCSB game was played at Stanford, Loyola opened at 5, and Central Florida was widely available at 2 or 2.5 until a few minutes before tipoff.

[/ QUOTE ]

CFla opened at PK and UCSB doesn't count, so system has started 5-0 already, is that correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

As LMU is +2 now, clearly not a system pick. Sorry about posting so early last nite, didn't want to forget after AC trip. Generally I suggest waiting until 5-60mins before tipoff.