Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Absolute Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420370)

cpitt398 09-09-2007 09:00 PM

Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
wait, so its actually a real poker playing girl who also does cam shows? thats pretty damn funny. I figured she was a scam of some sort. Dont ever remember playing her though

[/ QUOTE ]

ya she is real. She is hilarious to play against. She plays any hand like a set and expects you to fold and goes completely nuts if you beat her with a hand that wasn't at least top pair on the flop.

Palomino 09-09-2007 10:12 PM

lol, i've had the same experience. She was so upset when I bet/called 2nd pair on the flop and spiked trips on the turn to crush her tp/nk. Also, she yelled at me the other day for "raising every hand" when were were playing 4 handed.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-10-2007 02:03 AM

hmmm. me thinks something is fishy with the numbers of monies my RB provider is giving me

Palomino 09-10-2007 04:10 AM

Don't forget that AP takes 20% off the top of all US players MGR. Is that the problem you are seeing?

Abbaddabba 09-10-2007 07:06 AM

^ see above ^

[ QUOTE ]
wait, so its actually a real poker playing girl who also does cam shows?

[/ QUOTE ]

Scorcho 09-10-2007 02:29 PM

I don't know who Michfan20 is but christ almighty I love the guy. He occasionally plays 2/4 and possibly 3/6 so you all might love him too.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-10-2007 02:31 PM

Yeah, I played with him yesterday and was glad he was at the table. Why in the world anyone would admit to being a Michigan fan anymore is beyond me though

Scorcho 09-10-2007 02:34 PM

For some reason, he just loves bluff raising preflop UTG with quality hands like Q2o.

BTW, I was surprised to learn that I've actually played about 200 hands against you in my dB. I think you were around 26/13/2.6. You were also slightly in the red. Clearly you moved up to where they respect your raises. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-10-2007 02:36 PM

me? I used to play 5-T exclusivly about 2 years ago on PP where I could play like [censored] and still show a profit. I basically quit playing for more than a year and started again this June with $300. I played maybe 15K hands of 1-2 and 2-4 grinding out boni and getting to where I had enough to play 3-6 again.

Palomino 09-10-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I played with him yesterday and was glad he was at the table. Why in the world anyone would admit to being a Michigan fan anymore is beyond me though

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to play a ton against Michfan about a year ago in the 2/4 games. He wasn't terrible then, over-aggro, but not terrible. But now that he's back he is completely different. Chuck-like actually. Makes you wonder what happened to him in the last year to change his style of play from over-aggro to stupid-aggro.