Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

PJo336 11-09-2007 01:33 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
I am not going to get into a drug discussion with this guy. PJO what kind of computer do you use, laptop or desktop what brand?

[/ QUOTE ]

2 laptops, a Macbook Pro, and a [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] sony vaio. I play all poker on the vaio and do evthing else on the mac

kolotoure 11-09-2007 01:33 PM

can't we all just get along?

wingchunflush 11-09-2007 01:34 PM

I have a viao desktop currently. Its not bad but not great, i wont buy another one. I would love a macbook but cant really justify spending all the cash on it you know?

why no poker on the mac?? Do you deal with graphics? Is that why you bought the mac?

StayHungry 11-09-2007 01:35 PM

As the drugs where off, I might side with you wing hahaha

PJo336 11-09-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a viao desktop currently. Its not bad but not great, i wont buy another one. I would love a macbook but cant really justify spending all the cash on it you know?

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree completely, i got it as a bday present, but it really is the best comp ive ever had. I am officially a mac fan now.

As for the vaio how long have you had it? I have 10+ friends with vaios and NO ONE likes it after 2 years. If mine turns off it takes 30 tries to turn it back on, and my roommates battery is so messed up if it unplugs for 10 sec its dead lol

wingchunflush 11-09-2007 01:39 PM

mine is like 4 or 5 years old. I have decided 100% to get a laptop and get an auxillary monitor but am still up in the air....I really want a mac but might settle with a hp, apparently dell is either love or hate.

ama0330 11-09-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As the drugs where off, I might side with you wing hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop trolling or I will ban you. You have been warned.

Mr_Pathetic 11-09-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also its not meth its aderal, its from The Man

[/ QUOTE ]
adderal is not meth, its not the same as meth, its not as addictive as meth. this i know, i've done every thing but meth and crack in my younger days (1999-2003). many many many kids i was in graduate school (05-07) use adderal during exams and none of them were dependent on it even after 6 years of use. i have used both adderal and Ritalin and netiher one is powerful enough to want to use for long periods in a fun sense which is why ADHD or ADD kids are prescribed it. me on the other hand could not stop smoking an 1/8th of dank a day to save my life.

if there is anything i know quite a bit of it is drug use and abuse unfortunately. i been there, done it, got the t-shirt. on a side note out of all my friends who used any kind of substance the only two substances that began to rule people were coke and heroin. i was the only one who pot grabbed hard. i quit smoking herb in march although i been thinking about smoking again as i do miss it but what i don't miss is the smoking a dutch full of dank every hour. but hey once in awhile would be nice as i did enjoy it in small quantities much more then alcohol or anything else i ever did.

PJo336 11-09-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mine is like 4 or 5 years old. I have decided 100% to get a laptop and get an auxillary monitor but am still up in the air....I really want a mac but might settle with a hp, apparently dell is either love or hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

if theres poker to be played on it i wouldnt recommend a mac, cuz nothing is more frustrating that trying to play thru parallels. I have a desktop HP at home and as far as i can tell its pretty solid. I had a dell laptop a while back and i did not love it, but id put it above a vaio

as u can tell my fam is full of comp nerds, hence me going thru 38758902359832 diff comps

Mr_Pathetic 11-09-2007 01:43 PM

just build yourself a nice desktop to use while at home then buy a very lightweight labtop to carry around. if your connection is good you can remote desktop to your desktop to play poker on it lol. i used to do this everyday at my internship when i was finishing my masters.