Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354061)

Rampage_Jackson 08-24-2007 07:27 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol 2/4 is such a joke, good god I should never play higher.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is play 2/4, seeing how much of a joke it is, and then looking at 1/2 and thinking how you could have ever been stuck at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Small mistakes get compounded pretty quickly if you are playing a large amount of hands though.

xker17x 08-24-2007 09:05 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

soah its not the hand ur talking about he minraised utg or 2 hole and i three bet to 36 or so from CO or button with KJss he min reraised i called flop K high two spades money goes in and river is a spade

Gary Stevenson 08-24-2007 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
soah its not the hand ur talking about he minraised utg or 2 hole and i three bet to 36 or so from CO or button with KJss he min reraised i called flop K high two spades money goes in and river is a spade

[/ QUOTE ]
haha that's exactly how i imagined the hand going down when i read "KJs in 4bet pot with catcher"

catcher193 08-24-2007 11:03 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol 2/4 is such a joke, good god I should never play higher.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is play 2/4, seeing how much of a joke it is, and then looking at 1/2 and thinking how you could have ever been stuck at it.

[/ QUOTE ]
This doesn't really make sense, but responding to what I "think" you are trying to say:
I have never been "stuck" at $1/$2, I have gone in stretches of playing it for a few days in a row, usually following some sort of combination of cashouts/aweful run at higher stakes.
-Also about 3/4's of the play from my account at $1/$2 this year is not actually me. (friend helping get elite)

catcher193 08-24-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] really a min 4 bet? I usually have to raise to like $85.

Esuom 08-25-2007 01:55 AM

giving 3:1 on a 4-bet is the equivalent of a min 4-bet
u should get sucked out on more often than not for doing this

xker17x 08-25-2007 10:09 AM

gary s obv thats how it goes down when its catcher....and catcher u only min four bet cuz i think u only had circa 240 to start the hand, im just a spewtard and three bet u anyways then had to call when u four bet cuz i was getting 3 to 1 fwiw i was stacking off any pair any draw, i just got lucky cuz i run gooot

catcher193 08-25-2007 10:51 AM

meh

Rampage_Jackson 08-25-2007 11:02 AM

What do you guys think of berggren and booshiet at 3/6?

Redgrape 08-26-2007 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys think of berggren and booshiet at 3/6?

[/ QUOTE ]

booshiet is really bad. Huge spewtard. I don't think I've ever seen him make up for it in other parts of his game either. I could easily be wrong though, haven't played with him in a month or 2.