Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ***Official FTP Regs Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429423)

MacGuyV 11-20-2007 12:25 AM

Re: ***Official FTP Regs Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
3)steinway is exclusively playing 5/10 w/ 150BB stacks, and he's become a [censored]-talker

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly is this guy ever not playing?

mattnxtc 11-20-2007 01:23 AM

Any regular/solid players at 1/2? I am starting to transition and want to see who to watch out for???

thepizzlefosho 11-20-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3)steinway is exclusively playing 5/10 w/ 150BB stacks, and he's become a [censored]-talker

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly is this guy ever not playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

steinway has never trash talked at any of the tables I've played with him. I think he is a good player, but having him at the table is cake compared to some of the good LAGTAGs that live in the 10/20 games.

acehole60 11-20-2007 12:11 PM

Just saw this thread for the first time. I moved to FTP recently and is playing 5/10. I also have been playing a little 2/4 HU. I know it's horrible with the rake and all but I'm just soooo bad that I have to get a little practice.

I'll chime in with steinway - I think he's a fairly good player and would rather avoid him.

With the regards to action hours I definitely thinks the games are much softer after Euro peak. That would be after 11 PM CET.

kabz 11-26-2007 09:23 PM

i am going to switch to FTP 2/4 and 3/6, 6 max. I have been datamining for some time and I have the following players as consistent winners (over 10,000 hands) any comments:

KristianBahle
dvdfrh
kaliostro
rounduprd
chungachanga

I would appreciate any help

thx

acehole60 11-26-2007 10:20 PM

Thanks for bumping this thread. Couldnt find it.
Is it my connection or is FTP extremely laggy sometimes? I keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

mattnxtc 11-26-2007 11:15 PM

acehole...i get laggy connections every once in a while..but it sounds like your computer is the issue.

V4P 11-28-2007 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for bumping this thread. Couldnt find it.
Is it my connection or is FTP extremely laggy sometimes? I keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't run into any problems lately, but a lot of the dudes at the tables are constantly timing out and running off their entire [censored] time bank. Soooo [censored] annoying

V4P 11-28-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am going to switch to FTP 2/4 and 3/6, 6 max. I have been datamining for some time and I have the following players as consistent winners (over 10,000 hands) any comments:

KristianBahle
dvdfrh
kaliostro
rounduprd
chungachanga

I would appreciate any help

thx

[/ QUOTE ]

Only person I can really comment on is KristianBahle, and all I can say is that he runs at a solid 30/22 and seems to play pretty well postflop

acehole60 11-28-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
acehole...i get laggy connections every once in a while..but it sounds like your computer is the issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it must be. Format c: sux. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]