Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Full Tilt ID VERIFICATION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540272)

CAMEL1111 11-07-2007 03:57 AM

Full Tilt ID VERIFICATION

How long does this bs normally take?? If I do run up my balance there and want to cashout via check.. I have to show id documents. After sending them how long does it take for them to approve it? Seems like a bs hassle to me.

jkpoker 11-07-2007 04:04 AM

Re: Full Tilt ID VERIFICATION

.... search....

its common for sites to want to verify your a human being

It depends generally there support is affected by how big of an ass you are and whether they feel like helping anyone at any given time.

CAMEL1111 11-07-2007 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
.... search....

It depends generally there support is affected by how big of an ass you are and whether they feel like helping anyone at any given time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've searched and found nothing. I find it kind of ironic how they want to check ur ID when cashing out but not when you deposit. Seems like it should be the other way around.

Rek 11-07-2007 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I find it kind of ironic how they want to check ur ID when cashing out but not when you deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really????

whodatdare 11-07-2007 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.... search....

[/ QUOTE ]

I've searched and found nothing. I find it kind of ironic how they want to check ur ID when cashing out but not when you deposit. Seems like it should be the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you're new to online poker?

waq 11-07-2007 01:37 PM

I did it a year ago and I think it took 2 days.
When I search Full Tilt Id Verification, the first 2 entries are, What would it take to achieve supernova status on stars and Stars VIP wild speculation.
I guess I should do a search on how to do a search. I am such a dinosaur.

MiltonFriedman 11-07-2007 01:41 PM

Actually, you are right.

If you deposit via credit card, it usually is ID upon deposit .... After all, most depositors never get to cash out and 100% of fraudsters DO deposit.

poorolrich 11-07-2007 03:55 PM

nah--sometimes the search doesn't work. I searched for 'absolute poker' the other day and got zip--tries again--zip--tried A P and gor zip. Don't know what else to do.

RobTheDuck 11-08-2007 10:16 PM

I did it about 8 or 9 days ago.

I scanned my DL and a water bill, saved them as two separate files and emailed FTP with the files as attachments.

They got back to me within 6 hours, saying I was clear to withdraw via check.

PLO8FaceKilla 11-08-2007 10:40 PM

it's very quick.

if you are doing this during the week and it takes longer than 24 hours, i'd be surprised.