Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 06:31 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poof!!! And here's Aaron.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

(OK - now I will read your post...but I couldn't resist...)

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I posted before you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you shoulda seen me laugh when I saw your post....

Your post was pretty good - better than your last one. I may be willing to look elsewhere....

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to retract this. I just got to your posts earlier today. They say "wolf not really reading thread, just checking in now and then" to me. Keeping you on my list for now. Jared has also moved up higher on that list.

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 06:31 PM

Equally good question

Durron,
Do you think I am wolf?

durron597 03-27-2007 06:31 PM

see the thing bothering me right now is that i believe shorty is a villager and shorty is sure traz is a villager. i dont think shorty makes that kind of blanket statement unless he actually is very sure.

durron597 03-27-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Equally good question

Durron,
Do you think I am wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

you answered in the way that makes me the most unsure [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

MDoranD 03-27-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, forgot to add that while I hate mdorand's list with a passion at this point, I am not ready to call him a wolf or a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

MDD being dead-wrong on a number of people isnt abnormal. (see ASXI). On tone I don't think hes hard to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok wtf im not going to read this thread if im gonna keep coming up on these "gems". I assure you none of you are as good at this game as u think u are. Back to bed.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
see the thing bothering me right now is that i believe shorty is a villager and shorty is sure traz is a villager. i dont think shorty makes that kind of blanket statement unless he actually is very sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

my thoughts exactly --- which i why he is in my MEH no read category

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 06:33 PM

But I think it is safe to say if Aaron is a wolf, Jeremey isn't and vice versa.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, forgot to add that while I hate mdorand's list with a passion at this point, I am not ready to call him a wolf or a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

MDD being dead-wrong on a number of people isnt abnormal. (see ASXI). On tone I don't think hes hard to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok wtf im not going to read this thread if im gonna keep coming up on these "gems". I assure you none of you are as good at this game as u think u are. Back to bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

go eat a cucumber sandwich and come back .. you will feel better [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Zurvan 03-27-2007 06:37 PM

Current, updated wolf list:

durron
lastchance
mark
nez
dustin
sighing <- probably not a wolf if durron is

Also, I see my name on many wolf lists. MDD has provided a reason, although I think it's a bad one, at least it's there.

The rest of you schlubs haven't. So make with the reasons.

DustinG 03-27-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting you angry seems to be an effective way of finding out if your village or not, since your lists dont work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] After ASXI somebody said that if you don't have a "wtf" in one of your posts after 3 days your a wolf.

Durron,

Traz isn't going to get lynched anyways- but you do agree that if he is still around 1/2 through he needs to go? Or is that just wrong thinking?