Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556757)

BKiCe 11-28-2007 09:46 PM

Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

as far as i know, he sold his account to another very well known mtt player (ranked highly on pocketfives) for a % of the winnings, they got caught, and both got permabanned from full tilt over the incident.

CoolWave 11-28-2007 09:47 PM

blanconegro took second to him in the mil taht week? once a cheater always a cheater? will stars investigate this further or no?

Foucault 11-28-2007 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as far as i know, he sold his account to another very well known mtt player (top 20 on pocketfives) for a % of the winnings, they got caught, and both got permabanned from full tilt over the incident.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might explain why some well-respected players were willing to vouch that CV wasn't multi-accounting. It seemed like their reasoning was based on the integrity of CV's backer, and he wasn't the one who took over.

Matt24 11-28-2007 10:01 PM

is this the one that he sold his account with 20 left or so?

djk123 11-28-2007 10:03 PM

im guessing imper1um. hasn't played a tourney on FTP since october 29th

Matt24 11-28-2007 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as far as i know, he sold his account to another very well known mtt player (ranked highly on pocketfives) for a % of the winnings, they got caught, and both got permabanned from full tilt over the incident.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh missed this, yeah this is the same thing, got an email about it couple weeks back that the big player got the banhammer

Matt24 11-28-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im guessing imper1um. hasn't played a tourney on FTP since october 29th

[/ QUOTE ]

good guess

durrrr 11-28-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shaun called out this guy immediately after he won on Stars the next week, and i think it was durrrr and theusher that came in and defended him saying they knew his backer or something.

Interesting developement..

[/ QUOTE ]

I backed him in his stars win, i was not at all affiliated w/ the ftp tourny, i know he was backed for it but im not sure if he let someone takeover or w/e and its not my business.

ActionJeff 11-28-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shaun called out this guy immediately after he won on Stars the next week, and i think it was durrrr and theusher that came in and defended him saying they knew his backer or something.

Interesting developement..

[/ QUOTE ]

I backed him in his stars win, i was not at all affiliated w/ the ftp tourny, i know he was backed for it but im not sure if he let someone takeover or w/e and its not my business.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is consistent with everything I've heard.

McMelchior 11-28-2007 10:45 PM

Wow.

These pricks are killing online poker.

First the AP scandal, and now another exposé in this seemingly unstoppable stream of arrogant, greedy clowns.

Chorus of recreational players:

"Online poker is rigged!"

Those in the know:

"... Erhm .... yeah, well ... pretty much so ... "