Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Funny/Interesting Party Stories (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513704)

benlj21 10-02-2007 04:42 AM

Funny/Interesting Party Stories

Feel free to post good stories of parties or other things. Here's mine.

I'm a sophomore in college, at a private college. Just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years about 2 months ago so I finally got around to going to a frat party (why the hell did I wait so long). Stayed for a couple of hours, got way too drunk, and met a random sorority girl. We end up dancing on the dance floor, then end up walking back to her place (dorm room on campus). I follow her in, we hop in bed and start messing around. After about 10 minutes (i'm drunk) I get her down to her panties, at which point I get REAAAALLY sick. Oh [censored]. So I run over to her sink (luckily I found it in my drunken stupor) and proceed to puke into it. A lot. I didn't get any on myself or outside the sink, but obviously she is done, even though she is completely still wasted. Also, I'm not really in a mood to deliver as I could still probably puke again. I wash my mouth, stumble back to bed, apologize, and we both fall asleep. In the morning (aka 12:30 pm) I wake up, still a little drunk, to her, still in her panties, telling me that her friend is outside her door. Not good. I let her get dressed, clean up her sink, briefly meet her friend, which is awkward to say the least, and leave. For the record, I would have hit it if I wasn't, and even though I know this thread is useless without pics, I'm not about to have this thread traced back to her through facebook. Sorry guys.

Cliffs notes:
I go to frat party, get hammered, meet random girl, get into her bed, get sick in her sink before I can deliver, and spend the night anyway. Awkward.

joelav128 10-02-2007 06:54 AM

Re: Funny/Interesting Party Stories

ahhhhh next time drink less

GTL 10-02-2007 08:17 AM

what possesses people to puke in a sink when there is a perfectly good toilet that cleans itself right next to it?

benlj21 10-02-2007 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what possesses people to puke in a sink when there is a perfectly good toilet that cleans itself right next to it?

[/ QUOTE ]
The toilets were down the hall and girls-only; it was an all-girls dorm. She just had a sink in her room.

AbreuTime 10-02-2007 11:29 AM

Don't spend the night dude if you're not going to make it worth her while. Seriously, don't.

metamath 10-02-2007 02:06 PM

congratulations, you will never [censored] any of her friends.

mclaughlin04 10-02-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
congratulations, you will never [censored] any of her friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

well played on all levels.

rivermetimbers 10-04-2007 11:33 PM

i still dont see why you didnt go finish the deal... you did wash your mouth out

sapol 10-05-2007 08:44 AM

I don't have stories, my college sucks