Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Wire - Where is the Love? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265630)

Miamipuck 11-21-2006 10:30 PM

The Wire - Where is the Love?

Geez, we are in the midst of one of the best seasons of TV ever and there are no posts. WTF?

If you do not have on demand you are up to episode #47- Misgivings. I thought it was one of the best episodes of the entire series in any season............. discuss please.

BTW please no spoilers past #47. I am on episode 48 and will honor this as well.

pauliewalnuts 11-22-2006 02:09 AM

Re: The Wire - Where is the Love?

I wondered why there werent any episode threads the past few weeks. The last episode was very good. Seems that Chris must have been abused in some way when he was younger. For some reason, I cant help but like Chris even though he is probably the most ruthless character in the show's history. I really enjoyed the scenes with Namond and Bunny. Seems Bunny has taken a bit of a liking to him and believes there is still some hope for his future. And after meeting Namond's mom, he probably realizes that he never had much of a choice with what to do with his life.

Unbelievable show. Every episode is fantastic.

WillMagic 11-22-2006 02:14 AM

Chris has quickly become one of my favorite characters on the show. Namond, too.

Now if [censored] comcast could just get ep 48 showing up on demand...ugh.

mikeymer 11-22-2006 02:15 AM

Just wanted to post bc I also have a Wire avy. haha.

a to z loser 11-22-2006 02:15 AM

WHAT?!

heater 11-22-2006 02:17 AM

The whole season was leaked several weeks ago. I've already watched it and I believe many others have as well. That may be why there haven't been any new threads.

Jeff W 11-22-2006 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The whole season was leaked several weeks ago. I've already watched it and I believe many others have as well. That may be why there haven't been any new threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I don't want to spoil the show.

Runkmud 11-22-2006 02:22 AM

I believe that even by now, those who didn't intend to watch the whole season, have caved in and watched it. I couldn't help myself, God I love that show.

Bukem_ 11-22-2006 02:23 AM

This is my favorite show, just finished season 3.

I haven't been opening any threads cause I don't want to read any spoilers.

pokerraja 11-22-2006 02:27 AM

Shaniac posted about the wire a few weeks back calling it the best show ever. I watched an episode while i was visiting my parents a few weeks back, i thought it was great. i dont have HBO, what are my options to get every episode and watch em? Blockbuster? download and from where? thanks. great show!