Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   the wildest chick i ever banged (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=484203)

blufish 08-22-2007 10:37 PM

the wildest chick i ever banged

was a turkish muslim exotic in atlanta. i'm tellin' you. crazy [censored]. i would have to rate myself somewhat of an open minded guy. more experienced than the average, probably. this chick was about five foot nothing, 100 lbs. and screwed like a pissed off badger (i'm guessing what a pissed off badger screws like, obv.) everytime, it was beat me, choke me, slap me, hurt me, (she screams like hell) and i wonder if i'm going to jail... no breaks ever, never a quickie or casual encounter. just balls to the walls, spit flyin', fluid sucking, beat down, screaming, mayhem.

changed my view of the muslim world a bit, yo?? no christian or aethiest or jew or mormon comes close...

how bout it??

otnemem 08-22-2007 10:41 PM

Re: the wildest chick i ever banged

What is an "exotic?"

blufish 08-22-2007 10:53 PM

exotic girl. in my haste to deliver the public service announcement i forgot it...

mucksandgravs 08-22-2007 10:54 PM

blonde and deaf

guids 08-22-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

Id pay money for a recording of a deaf chicks orgasm.

snes chalmers 08-22-2007 10:56 PM

crap thread

hoksy 08-22-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would have to be video. I don't think sign language gets picked up on audio. I bet she'd scream her hands off.

El Diablo 08-22-2007 11:34 PM

blu,

FWIW, my experience has been that tiny girls are into the roughest sex. It's like they have something to prove. And fundamentalist/super-religious girls are often into the wildest sex.

So, yeah, your story is actually totally believable!

pergesu 08-22-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I had sex with a deaf girl. She sounded like chewbacca. I'm not kidding.

psuasskicker 08-22-2007 11:44 PM

I dated a girl for two or three months who was probably a 4 or 5 on the OOT scale cause this girl gave bj's unlike anything I've ever heard of much less experienced. She was bat-[censored] crazy and a super-bitch for sure, but she left me in convulsions on a regular basis.

No pics of her, haven't seen her in about a decade. Long-haired hippie vegan ghost-white pale activist. Maybe 5'5 and 100 dripping wet.

- C -

guids 08-22-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dated a girl for two or three months who was probably a 4 or 5 on the OOT scale cause this girl gave bj's unlike anything I've ever heard of much less experienced. She was bat-[censored] crazy and a super-bitch for sure, but she left me in convulsions on a regular basis.

No pics of her, haven't seen her in about a decade. Long-haired hippie vegan ghost-white pale activist. Maybe 5'5 and 100 dripping wet.

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahah....what a hypocrite.

psuasskicker 08-22-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?????

guids 08-22-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?????

[/ QUOTE ]

...BECAUSE SHE WAS A VEGAN THAT LIKED TO RAVISH MEAT!!!!1

RIMSHOT!

psuasskicker 08-22-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?????

[/ QUOTE ]

...BECAUSE SHE WAS A VEGAN THAT LIKED TO RAVISH MEAT!!!!1

RIMSHOT!

[/ QUOTE ]

How else was she gonna get her protein??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- C -

DMACM 08-23-2007 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it was beat me, choke me, slap me, hurt me, (she screams like hell) and i wonder if i'm going to jail...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is always weird. i had a girlfriend once who liked to be spanked. She used to have to twist my arm cause i could never really bring myself to call her names or anything even. her roomates thought asked my friends if i was nice cause they heard the slapping noises i guess from me hitting her in the butt.

J.Brown 08-23-2007 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

like chewbacca??!!! both brutally honest and brutally funny. well done.

skunkworks 08-23-2007 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do I find this so fascinating. TR? Also, isn't it a bit distracting when it sounds like you're sexing Chewie?

pergesu 08-23-2007 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do I find this so fascinating. TR? Also, isn't it a bit distracting when it sounds like you're sexing Chewie?

[/ QUOTE ]
Mini trip report.

I went to school at RIT, and the NTID (national technical institute for the deaf) is also there. Or a part of it. I never really figured that out. Tons of deaf people, it's nothing weird.

There was a deaf chick in my calc class. We sat at the same table, and worked together on assignments. Passed a bunch of notes in class. She asked if I wanted to hang out and study some time. We set something up, she came to my dorm room, we talked to each other by typing into Notepad. One thing led to another, you all know how it is. I was weirded out at first, but I mean I had gone past the point of no return so I just chose to accept it as being the unique experience it was.

Sooga 08-23-2007 03:32 AM

http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimag...ikuchiint1.jpg

I'd hit that.

skunkworks 08-23-2007 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a deaf chick in my calc class. We sat at the same table, and worked together on assignments. Passed a bunch of notes in class. She asked if I wanted to hang out and study some time. We set something up, she came to my dorm room, we talked to each other by typing into Notepad. One thing led to another, you all know how it is. I was weirded out at first, but I mean I had gone past the point of no return so I just chose to accept it as being the unique experience it was.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's hot.

thedarknight 08-23-2007 04:01 AM

pics please

BigCummins 08-23-2007 05:09 AM

I really want to stuff a deaffy now

PokerAmateur4 08-23-2007 05:19 AM

can you just add a Y to anything like that?

adsman 08-23-2007 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You had sex with Chewbacca??

sonneti 08-23-2007 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blonde and deaf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I banged a scottish chick, she was a total screamer I thought the hotel room door was to be kicked in any second...

Her BJ's started in fast forward, first time I was like.. girl what you doing that too fast... then about 30 seconds later I was uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh ugghh ughhhh aaaaah wowowow wooo whooop whooopaaaaaugggggghhhhh... UUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She was cream crackers though, good times [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ski 08-23-2007 10:08 AM

Male dominated cultures=crazy shagging women.

Their whole lives are basically devoted to cooking cleaning and [censored]. Seems easy enough to get good at all 3.

Also your post sucks pretty bad.

bocablkr 08-23-2007 10:12 AM

My wildest was the wife of a conservative pastor who had the largest congregation in Rochester, NY.

sirtimo 08-23-2007 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My wildest was the wife of a conservative pastor who had the largest congregation in Rochester, NY.

[/ QUOTE ]

So YOU are that bastard who broke up my marriage!!!!

(jk jk jk, actually TR plz) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

smurfitup 08-23-2007 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimag...ikuchiint1.jpg

I'd hit that.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol. i feel bad for laughing.

smurfitup 08-23-2007 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you think it's because the culture is male-dominated or simply because these cultures tend to be super-conservative and thus everyone is sexually repressed.

Jihad 08-23-2007 10:35 AM

Every girl from the South that I've ever met is or known about threw my friends was exactly this crazy.

ski 08-23-2007 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you think it's because the culture is male-dominated or simply because these cultures tend to be super-conservative and thus everyone is sexually repressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

part because its conservative. But these women are basically taught that the quality of their husband and thus a large part of the quality of their lives and the amt of money they have are based on their ability to do the three things I mentioned. How it is with poor Thai women at least. Can't speak for all male dominated cultures tho

Barfunkel 08-28-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pics please

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bostondirtdogs.com/2003/i...ewbacca.lg.jpg

Brad1970 08-28-2007 10:36 PM

I had a on-going fling with this bat-sh*t crazy redhead one time who liked to bite...HARD. I came away bleeding more than once. BJ's were a no-no!!!

Later on in life I got on a kick out of sleeping with pregnant chicks...go figure.

dogdrool 08-28-2007 11:14 PM

This thread is hilarious, but is risking taking a turn toward BBV. Last weekend I took home two 22 year old ballerinas from the bar. They didn't bite anything or scream like monkeys, but they were pretty damned wild.

DerrtySlime 08-28-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
oh, do share.

marchron 08-29-2007 01:57 AM

All,

If you're posting two sentences when your experiences merit, minimum, a TR, potentially with pics or at least MS Paints, you fail at OOT.

(I would say you fail at life, but clearly you're not as colossal a failure as those of us just barely past the "bags of sand" phase, so do us all a solid and let us live vicariously through you, you lucky bastards.)

TwoNitty 08-29-2007 02:09 PM

I will never look at deaffies the same way again.

oddjob 08-29-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really want to stuff a deaffy now

[/ QUOTE ]

just think of all the dirty [censored] you can say to her. and you can put your friends on speakerphone so they can listen in. that is, if you're into that.

Quicksilvre 08-29-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the winner right here, obviously.