Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

OK, so i think nez and Madtown are village too. Madtown makes an excellent post when he crossed over to you guys that is hard to make as a wolf. Nez makes several posts that are very often made by villagers. For example, upon hearing that we had lynched kbar and he was a wolf, Nez says

"It pleases me so much to hear that KBar was a wolf. That's freaking awesome. I am starting to be good at this game. "

I said the same thing about jaredl when we found out on our side and im a villager. Also some other posts by nez.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MDD

So make a case why I'm a wolf.

Don't just talk about it, prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you immediately posting the journal makes you more likely to be a wolf. SHorty says your a wolf .. why post it right awsy? As a wolf, you would post it to show that you are not afraid to post it.
That being said, i would have a hard time voting for anyone that voted dustin last night

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MDD

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe later..Ive got lots of new info to look at...I can always come back to you!

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
** HEROIC STRATEGY CONSPIRACY POST **
I was very disappointed that Madtown spilled the beans the moment we got here. A good strategy, I feel, is to LIE about the results to the other team initially (to gauge reactions). I.E. I was planning on, when coming here, to say "we lynched kbar yesteray. He was a villager. " however, Madtown blew it. The reactions to this should be very enlightening.

If only some people get teleported again, I strongly advocate lying about results to gauge reactions.
** HEROIC STRATEGY POST

[/ QUOTE ]

A. This is why Luckay said Xoom was lynched.

B. This is why Luckay is retarted.

Zurvan 03-31-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MDD

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you immediately posting the journal makes you more likely to be a wolf. SHorty says your a wolf .. why post it right awsy? As a wolf, you would post it to show that you are not afraid to post it.
That being said, i would have a hard time voting for anyone that voted dustin last night

[/ QUOTE ]

If I don't post the Journal right away, I'm a wolf.

If I do post it right away, I'm a wolf.

W
T
F

I posted the journal because it was two pages of a villager's true thoughts. Whether or not I agree with them is immaterial. The fact that his wolves were wrong is immaterial. I don't do things to "clear" myself. Since, if I can think of doing it as a villager, I could think of doing it as a wolf, the effort is wasted. If anybody has actual reasons they think I'm a wolf, they can go ahead & present them. I'll show why they're wrong, and we can continue with lynching a wolf.

I recommend Mark.

Econ is a good choice as well.

Other than those two, I'm at a bit of a loss.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:35 PM

Zurvan - you probably would have posted it anyway, but you posted it immediately .. as if you wanted to post it before thebram

relax mang i said im probably not voting you today

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:40 PM

this is a very wolfy post by Voj. Its ok to post drunk (obv i know something about this) but its VERY WOLFY to make an excuse for your vote on any day OTHER than day 1. I bolded the wolfy part.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm back and drunk. And, and this far more sad, Zurvan is gone, so I cant' pish him anymore.
Won't make a long post now - I'm starving for food and sleep so only this thoughts from a reading :

Wolfia : Fmxda
Pretty Wolfia : Luckay, Wdcsbooks, Econophile, Sighing, KyrosMother.

Today : vote FMXDA

Tomorrow : hope I'll remember why i made this vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBLComish 03-31-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - you probably would have posted it anyway, but you posted it immediately .. as if you wanted to post it before thebram

relax mang i said im probably not voting you today

[/ QUOTE ]

If I got sucked through the vortex, I would have posted Shorty's journal immediately also. As soon as the groups merged, I immediately wanted to check to see if it was posted correctly. Zurvan is not being wolfy by doing that.

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
B. This is why Luckay is retarted.

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly, my genius is underappreciated here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, wtf at Luckay pushing Shorty's list on everyone else. If I see that list in anyone's argument for the rest of the game I am going to vomit. Shorty recommended we start from the bottom of his list. Well, so for he is 0/2 from his quite wolfy list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if you read more carefully, I pushed AGAINST tiedup, who we lynched, who turned out to be the priest. I pushed HARD TO NOT VOTE tiedup. Tiedup was on shortline's wolfy list.

also,
Boiler_BD is on shortline's list, I strongly reccommend we follow shortline.

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:43 PM

but Luckay,

you said in the other thread yesterday you were going to "drive Zurvan into the ground tomorrow".

So what happened?