Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Why is Mr. Sklansky trolling the Health & Fitness forum? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558083)

EricW 11-30-2007 04:39 PM

Why is Mr. Sklansky trolling the Health & Fitness forum?

hi,

As you all know, I'm not a fan of trolls because they detract from the real discussions that are being had. With that said, why is Mr. Sklansky trolling the H&F board? He's posting very absurd hypothetical situations that really have no answer to them.

I guess the simple answer would be he's doing because he can. But there's got to be another reason.

Conspire 11-30-2007 04:41 PM

Re: Why is Mr. Sklansky trolling the Health & Fitness forum?

Ericw you are a troll too, quit complaining.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

Kimbell175113 11-30-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
discussions that are being had.

[/ QUOTE ]
Grammar Policed notified. In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

XXXNoahXXX 11-30-2007 04:43 PM

i didn't mind the free weight/machine one, and the age one was fine. the only stupid thing was splitting the age one into two threads, but he does that everywhere.

THEOSU 11-30-2007 05:31 PM

grunch:

that's how sklansky rolls.

The Man Mulcahey 11-30-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Grammar Policed notified. In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm....

[ QUOTE ]
that's how sklansky trolls.

[/ QUOTE ]
indeed.

Kimbell175113 11-30-2007 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm....

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf

I even edited that post once to fix something else

Wires 11-30-2007 10:21 PM

I went to the H&amp;F forum hoping for some Sklansky Shenanigans (tm) but all he has done is ask a few typical Sklansky questions. It can't be a level because it isn't that clever so I'm not sure what EricW is trying to accomplish.

RoundTower 12-01-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to the H&amp;F forum hoping for some Sklansky Shenanigans (tm) but all he has done is ask a few typical Sklansky questions. It can't be a level because it isn't that clever so I'm not sure what EricW is trying to accomplish.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never read the H&amp;F forum until today either but those questions look a lot more sensible than anything he posted in NVG, I don't think he's trolling at all.

Sklansky might be in on some scheme or prob bet to bring more traffic to the H&amp;F forum, how many people have checked out those threads as a result of reading about it in ATF?

LiveNow 12-01-2007 02:35 PM

hi eric.