Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 04-04-2007 12:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
Correct me if I am wrong, but if Bram is not the Bard, then who is exactly? The Bard is not valuable enough not to counterclaim and get Bram lynched. I really don't see how Bram could be anything other than what he says he is.

I am also a bit hamstrung here because basically everyone sounds like a wolf to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 12:12 PM

move books from meh to lynchable.

Jeremy517 04-04-2007 12:13 PM

Mark has sounded wolfy for about three or four days now. What are the reasons people thinks he's villager?

Thebram 04-04-2007 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mark has sounded wolfy for about three or four days now. What are the reasons people thinks he's villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

By no means do I think he's a villager.
But the fact that's he's sounded SO wolfy gave me pause.
He really said some things that I have a hard time believing that a wolf would say if they were putting even an iota of thought into their posts.

However, I do have him in my top three of unknowns, so I would be willing to lynch him today.

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he's on my lynchable list.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 12:19 PM

Mark listed Kumu & dustin as his "wolves" a few days ago. I thought it was wolfy when he voted dustin over kumu. When kumu also came up power wolf, I moved him to likely villager.

I think, in that spot, a wolf puts a villager or non-power wolf in where he had kumu.

But yeah, he sounds wolfy as [censored].

xoom 04-04-2007 12:32 PM

I've done a quick reread on luckay to see why he was killed.

I think the following people are more likely to be villagers based on luckays kill:
Mark K
Mets
Fmxda
Bluffblank
Thebram (he has him as a possible wolf a couple of days, then clear villager after his claim - could appear like he was peeked for the wolves)

I don't think Luckay consistenly pushes anyone, so it's possible that luckay was killed based on his "villager peeks".

fmxda 04-04-2007 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mark listed Kumu & dustin as his "wolves" a few days ago. I thought it was wolfy when he voted dustin over kumu. When kumu also came up power wolf, I moved him to likely villager.

I think, in that spot, a wolf puts a villager or non-power wolf in where he had kumu.

But yeah, he sounds wolfy as [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is pretty standard for an utr somewhat newbie wolf.

No one is going to read your list and say ZOMG we have found the wolves! so you just build up plausible excuses to vote top bandwagons, as well as looking good if the village lynches a wolf you listed before.

I know I did so as a wolf in my early games.

I'm with Zurvan; I think the seer should come out and I will withhold my vote until then.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 12:37 PM

fmx: Possibly. I just find it highly unlikely that a wolf (even a new one) lists two power wolves there, unless everyone with a possiblity of getting lynched that day was a wolf. Triple wolf wagons? That would mean bluff is a wolf with Mark.

If the other wolf was in the keep with those two, it would explain the super strange voj kill

Zurvan 04-04-2007 12:38 PM

erm, n/m, sighing was in the vortex that night (lol peeking traz), so they killed voj on purpose.