Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   attention coke users... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=514420)

jordiepop 10-03-2007 12:29 AM

attention coke users...

i tried it the other night and it was pretty sweet. a few issues though. my heart was racing like crazy, and obv coke can cause paranoia, but while i was on it i felt like my heart was really working over time. is it normal to feel that way, and is a heart attack something common or am i just paranoid..

Chump Change 10-03-2007 12:31 AM

Re: attention coke users...

DONT DO DRUGS

JUST SAY NO

<font color="white"> or try drinking when you sniff, they compliment each other nicely and the symptoms you described will be subdued </font>

Borgland 10-03-2007 12:31 AM

Switch to Pepsi, ldo.

Conspire 10-03-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i tried it the other night and it was pretty sweet. a few issues though. my heart was racing like crazy, and obv coke can cause paranoia, but while i was on it i felt like my heart was really working over time. is it normal to feel that way, and is a heart attack something common or am i just paranoid..

[/ QUOTE ]

Its normal, you`ll get used to it.

mr.bum 10-03-2007 12:36 AM

listen to your mod.

drexah 10-03-2007 12:40 AM

yeah your heart goes nuts, just take a few deep breaths and realize you're just high and you are and will be fine. it's just in your head, once you notice your heart is beating faster than normal (especially the first few times you do it) it's common to start thinking about "oh [censored], heart attack, etc etc" when it's just really in your head and unless you blow like 2 grams to your face of pure colombiano you'll be fine.

GTBMuckface 10-03-2007 12:45 AM

thats coke.
rush rush rush...
F
T
M
F
W

The Man Mulcahey 10-03-2007 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i tried it the other night and it was pretty sweet. a few issues though. my heart was racing like crazy, and obv coke can cause paranoia... cause heart attack, or am i just paranoid..

[/ QUOTE ]

you answered your own question here. DUCY?

jordiepop 10-03-2007 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i tried it the other night and it was pretty sweet. a few issues though. my heart was racing like crazy, and obv coke can cause paranoia... cause heart attack, or am i just paranoid..

[/ QUOTE ]

you answered your own question here. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes sir

KSOT 10-03-2007 02:24 AM

Coke ages your heart rapidly. Every gram you do you lose a day of your life.