Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Two Plus Two Bonus Program (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Everest (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=472702)

choccypie 08-17-2007 06:08 AM

Re: Everest

Ignore above post, got an email today (that was quick!) saying I could pick my books ^^

Thanks 2+2!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mazs 08-20-2007 08:26 PM

Excerpt from 2+2 Everest Poker offer:
"4. Real money games or the ability to make deposits are not offered to U.S. customers. The customer confirms that he/she is not located in any of these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, USA, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam."

Is this a rule of Everest Poker? I couldn't find it at their website. Why is that? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] It seems strange that European Union countries - Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia are not accepted...

Wadofella 08-22-2007 01:11 AM

Has this gone back to having no (playing) requirements? There's nothing mentioned on your Everest page?

regards
Wado

subandi 08-22-2007 11:36 AM

I got the same question.
Plus, if you still need those 300 points, can I withdraw my money after getting them or do I have to leave my money in the account until they sent you their reports?

edit: oh, and what are the app shipping costs to germany?

thank you

gregorio 08-22-2007 12:47 PM

nevermind. acutally read thread now and it answered my question.

RizzA 10-26-2007 08:05 AM

I would also like to know are there any playing requirements for the books at Everest? In T&C there is conditions only about the money so do the books have any conditions?

gilly24 10-26-2007 11:07 AM

I did the same promotion, and we had to agree to those T&C's. They say that once you play a hand, Everest will send info to 2+2, and then you will get an email asking you to pick your books.

It says no-where there about 300 points required. I've only seen anything about that in this thread. Therefore, based on the T&C's we agreed to, we should get to books after playing one hand.

Kiera 10-26-2007 08:44 PM

This thread is confused. Playboy has the 300 MPP requirement. Everest remains as our player’s choice: just play one raked hand and get the books. Play more and Everest will reward you generously.

tylaris1 10-28-2007 11:44 AM

so do i have to deposit my own money to get the bonus from everest and from 2+2? or do i just have to play enough hands? how many hands do i need to clear the bonus?

and what about the books? i just have to play one raked hand? is it necessary to deposit my own money?

i don't get it from the details. there it is said you get 100$ from everest. but in the conditions (point 6) it is said you need to deposit money...

sorry for my confusion and thanks in advance!

gilly24 10-28-2007 09:27 PM

How would you play a raked hand without depositing any money?