Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Prop bet: One year without sex or masturbation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354281)

miajag 03-13-2007 05:24 PM

Prop bet: One year without sex or masturbation

Was discussing this with istewart yesterday. How much money would you need to be paid to agree to not have sex or masturbate to orgasm for one year? This only applies to voluntary orgasms - i.e., wet dreams don't disqualify you.

In your response, in addition to the amount you think seems fair, please also include your age and whether or not you currently have a significant other. Also current sex/masturbation frequency if you don't mind.

wslee00 03-13-2007 05:26 PM

Re: Prop bet: One year without sex or masturbation

i voted, but I think this is damn near impossible

blinden84 03-13-2007 05:26 PM

I want exactly 100,000, which do I pick?

Ikonoclast 03-13-2007 05:27 PM

How about you stop stealing from seinfeld and come up with your own original ideas?

slickpoppa 03-13-2007 05:29 PM

This question is worded poorly. This question is pointless unless there is a specified penalty for agreeing to this and failing, or it is a bet. I'd agree to this for a $1 if there was no penalty for failing.

miajag 03-13-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about you stop stealing from seinfeld and come up with your own original ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

This really isn't like The Contest at all.

A S U 03-13-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This question is worded poorly. This question is pointless unless there is a specified penalty for agreeing to this and failing, or it is a bet. I'd agree to this for a $1 if there was no penalty for failing.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? the penalty is you lose. Yeah for $1 who gives [censored]. With $500K on the line it's a different story.

Def put me in the 300K+ camp. Althought I basically think it would be impossible for me.

miajag 03-13-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Of course there's no "penalty," other than the fact that you don't get the money. Think of it as being offered a job where your sole responsibility is not to masturbate or have sex. Knowing there was no way to cheat, what salary would you require?

blackize 03-13-2007 05:35 PM

I wouldn't do it for less than a million.

No current gf, but I tend to jack it an average of once a day

lippy 03-13-2007 05:36 PM

I would do this for $10,000.