Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 12:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Ribits should be allowed for humor purposes only. Trying to find a code for Durron to communicate with is too much. He has the brains of a frog and normal frogs don't understand code.

LuckayLuck 03-28-2007 12:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
** STRATEGY POST **
If the saboteur wanted to use a trap, this would obviously be the best option possible. It's 50-50. Now the question is, which one he would choose. I believe that given our previous actions, we have a reputation for not running away / confronting all danger / doing the right thing. THEREFORE, THAT OPTION IS TRAPPED.

WE MUST SLIP OUT OF TOWN TO AVOID THE TRAP. The trap is probably the saboteur tipping off the constable that we did something bad to the messenger.

Let's get outta here, folks.
Turn to Page 8
** STRATEGY POST **

VoraciousReader 03-28-2007 12:20 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
*********MOD ANNOUNCEMENT***********

I am standardizing the pms the vanillagers and evillagers get so that they can see the paths they are progressing along.

At the end of your event result there will be something like:

+1 Masonry

+1 Vote Advantage

That does not mean you have earned that power. It means you are earning toward that power.

If you receive an actual power it will say:

You have earned Power X, followed by details.

Thebram 03-28-2007 12:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]

******************GROUP DAY EVENT******************
<u>turn to page 8</u> Slip out of town as unobtrusively as possible.
<u>turn to page 80</u>Take the body to the constable.


******************GROUP DAY EVENT******************

[/ QUOTE ]

Page 8 has been an option before.
Are these page numbers more or less random?
Or will this take us down the same path the the previous choice would have taken us?

Nez477 03-28-2007 12:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I find it interesting that TheBram noticed this and am confused how he did. And what this means.

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 12:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

******************GROUP DAY EVENT******************
<u>turn to page 8</u> Slip out of town as unobtrusively as possible.
<u>turn to page 80</u>Take the body to the constable.


******************GROUP DAY EVENT******************

[/ QUOTE ]

Page 8 has been an option before.
Are these page numbers more or less random?
Or will this take us down the same path the the previous choice would have taken us?

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, typo, fixed

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 12:38 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
******MOD ANNOUNCEMENT******

I am unofficially closing the poll. NO RIBBITS AT ALL. DURRON597 MAY NO LONGER POST TODAY

******MOD ANNOUNCEMENT******

JaredL 03-28-2007 12:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I need to read today's stuff, but based on the late movement yesterday the two main suspects today should be me and sighing. I've been pushing for sighing for a while and don't expect that to change today. We should look closer at the movement near the end of the day yesterday. Some people moved from aaron to me, then back. Not sure if people moved from sighing to aaron, but if so they should be suspected especially if sighing is lynched and is a wolf today.

durron597 03-28-2007 12:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
******MOD ANNOUNCEMENT******

I am unofficially closing the poll. NO RIBBITS AT ALL. DURRON597 MAY NO LONGER POST TODAY

******MOD ANNOUNCEMENT******

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2461/sadfroggp7.jpg

(this post was approved by gt1t)

fmxda 03-28-2007 12:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Thoughts:
I'm voting page 88.

Jared and sighing, and to some extent lastchance, came close to being the lynch last night. Assuming there is a wolf in there somewhere, I need to reread people who made aaron the top choice. Since the wolves knew all along aaronk would be a villager, I'm going to look at the 3rd-7th vote range on aaron after I get back from class.

vote lastchance


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.