Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

KingGeedorah 08-23-2007 01:15 AM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

lol jay is a brit

vhawk01 08-23-2007 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, as a pastor, I wanted to weigh in. I won't even touch all of the discussion on the bible since 1) it would be the longest post ever and 2) you guys wouldn't believe me anyway...suffice it to say none of you have any idea about the historical accuracy of the bible nor any of the scholarly issures surrounding it and are merely expressing what you think. No big, but you are waaaaay off.

Secondly, re: Christians and homosexuals. Gays think 'church people' hate them because, well, church people hate them, and it is completely the fault of 'church people'. Somehow the majority of Christians have stopped loving people whom Jesus has never stopped loving. There's no way we can call ourselves followers of Christ while openly detesting people. It is a non sequiter.

But in all of these questions we're missing perhaps the most vital: OP, what was your relationship with your father from your earliest childhood? Was he abusive? Aloof? Unloving/uncaring? Absent? Because this is the case in the vastly overwhelming majority of homosexuals. See, I don't believe that gays are born that way, but I truly believe that *they* believe that they were born that way. Reason being, from their earliest rememberances, i.e. the time that heteros were noticing girls, they were noticing boys. What else could they believe than that they were born like that? Therefore, I do not believe that the vast majority of homosexuals chose to be so. However, science seems to believe that the relationship with the child and his/her father from a very young age actually determines these types of gender issues. Some wire seems to get crossed mentally/emotionally in the earliest stages of development. So, OP, what was your relationship with your father like?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, feel free to come on over to SMP and teach us all about the wonderful historicity of the Bible and how we are all way off. Only real Christians know anything about the Bible amirite?

goofyballer 08-23-2007 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guy who asked if i have given head - yes

[/ QUOTE ]

1. What?
2. When?
3. Who?

I thought the gayest thing you'd done was kiss some drunk dude when you may or may not have been under the influence as well, but this blows that out of the water and thus requires more details.

This would be the gayest thing you've done, right?

futuredoc85 08-23-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My dad told me the same thing about abusive/absent fathers. I don't know where he got this idea from, I'll have to ask him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that there was a study that showed an abnormally high number, but it wasnt statistically significant and their sample was skewed. Im sure if you studied a sample of only highly effeminate homosexuals then you might find a pattern of single-mother/fathers witholding attn or never being at home, but this is also found in straight men w/ effeminate qualities. People, gay or straight, who spend most of their time with women as they develop are more likely to be effeminate.

LionelHutz00 08-23-2007 02:53 AM

kolo, is your behymen still in tact?

kolotoure 08-23-2007 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i asked if you liked football, i meant real football btw, not that game full of divers

[/ QUOTE ]

I like both

kolotoure 08-23-2007 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you view sports the same way u did before u realized u were gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

kolotoure 08-23-2007 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do u think it's appropriate to tell a guy that u r gay if u r hangiing out with him?

becuz otherwize it could become akward at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have told all of my friends and lost some of them because of it

NU Star 08-23-2007 02:58 AM

Maybe I missed it, but can you give a short TR of the transition into realization?

bmwguy525 08-23-2007 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I missed it, but can you give a short TR of the transition into realization?

[/ QUOTE ]
YA SRSLY