Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dipset? (for rap fans) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=61754)

ThaHero 03-15-2006 09:10 PM

Re: Dipset? (for rap fans)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel like this thread is a good place to mention that Cam's verse on "Gone" off of Kanye's album is [censored] amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true--he makes both Kanye and the other guy sound like amateurs. Just brutal.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just ridiculous. You are the first person, and likely the last, I will ever hear say that Consequence sounds like an amatuer on that track, therefore his verse must be worse. Consequence literally RIPPED that track, and his verse was WAY harder than Cam'rons, on all lyrical levels.

Villainaire 03-15-2006 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel like this thread is a good place to mention that Cam's verse on "Gone" off of Kanye's album is [censored] amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true--he makes both Kanye and the other guy sound like amateurs. Just brutal.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just ridiculous. You are the first person, and likely the last, I will ever hear say that Consequence sounds like an amatuer on that track, therefore his verse must be worse. Consequence literally RIPPED that track, and his verse was WAY harder than Cam'rons, on all lyrical levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be right, but you're forgetting the fact that Cam's Range is the color of Coca-Cola. I guess that means his garage is a soda holder. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

FoxwoodsFiend 03-15-2006 09:42 PM

The Diplomats is a good set of rappers although I don't like much of their solo work. I would buy all of Cam'rons albums (particularly Confessions of Fire. then get Purple Haze then Come Home with Me then SDE).
Then get Diplomatic Immunity 2 for a better feel of what the whole group's all about (Cam'ron is obviously the far superior star of the group)

Don't waste your time on the Jim Jones or Juelz Santana album-they're terrible.

Villainaire 03-15-2006 09:54 PM

Camron = Juelz Santana > Hell Rell > Jim Jones > Freekey Zeekey > anyone else affiliated with the Dips.

wingo 03-16-2006 03:08 AM

I downloaded some of this Julz santana's music and I have to say this is some complete garbage. I mean this song that goes "tick,,, Tock,,, Tick,,, Tock" might be the worst think I've ever listened to but I've heard camron before and it's iight. Anyways you listen to gangsta music try BG at least this dude still lives in the ghetto or did until it was destroyed.

Jules22 03-16-2006 05:41 AM

i like his diss to jay-z, i guess ill download some of the tracks that one poster suggested, see what i think.