Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

chim17 01-18-2007 05:23 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

I voted for MDD because I supported him all day.

Voting all three of them on is a mistake. Two is more logical, one would be okay. Three is not smart imo.

ScottHoward 01-18-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As for Scott I know last time he was a wolf he dominated us. But I have a theory that the first game back for someone their role is more obvious than usual.

[/ QUOTE ]
good theory

clowntable 01-18-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Books, I would prefer to vote two of the Bloc today and an unknown likely villager. We can vote the rest of the Bloc in tomorrow so all confirmeds get in.

That way we have more posts to go off of, more information later.. rather than everyone today saying "ok great gj bloc!".

Between another day, legacies, etc I do not think it is a bad idea to have a confirmed that is not yet voted in. I would prefer making someone else make a statement and thougts.

[/ QUOTE ]
No votes after today = not going to be in later.

wdcbooks 01-18-2007 05:24 PM

Chim, that makes sense. I would like to have one non-bloc member and we can do the same thing tomorrow. There are some ridiculous egos getting in the way of making the obviously correct strategic decision. This is one of the easiest villager wins ever if we take pains to make certain that almost all of the electors are villagers.

fnord_too 01-18-2007 05:24 PM

Definitely confirmed villagers need to be voted in.
The argument that they can be voted in over the next 2 days as well is weak as a seer or something else could give us more confirmed villagers by then and some could get shafted. Arguing that legacies mitigate this is decent, though.

The reason voting confirmed's in is important is because the village eligable will be first to be killed all other things being equal. When a wolf eats a village eligable candidate, they have the chance to get a wolf legacied. We will probably have at most 9 candidates to choose from post night 4. There will be 22-25 people left alive depending on assassin activity.

chim17 01-18-2007 05:25 PM

Clown,

We definately give you all a vote. We do not need all of you in the electorate today.

shortline99 01-18-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
putting all three on is useless. mdorand will break any ties if the voting bloc votes for the dude. i don't trust these specific three people (mdd, bluff, VOJ?!) on one voting bloc, even if they are all villagers for certain, to come up with a wolf to lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Shorty, we need as many confirmed voted into office as possible. Read the rules. [ QUOTE ]
Moreover, anybody not actually voted onto the electorate by the end of day 4 will also be determined to be unfit and thus

ineligible to receive votes the remainder of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically all of our confirmeds need to be voted in before day 4. And a seer may come out with more confirmeds before day 4 ends so it is important the we vote in as many confirmeds now as possible so we can vote in more confirmeds later. Confirmed????

[/ QUOTE ]
ummmmm hey here's a thought, NO ONE IS KILLING THE VOTING BLOC BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IMPORTANT compared to killing our TWO seers and TWO doctors, okay? so they're not going anywhere right now. they can get on the board tomorrow. they're not ALL getting on today. that's just f'in ridiculous. regardless of traz's wolf affiliation, we should not have all three members of the Bloc on the board today. i don't care if they're confirmed. having a wolf on the board isn't even that bad because if we ALL AGREE they're a wolf, the assassin can pwn them during the night OR DURING THE NEXT DAY. i'll take that chance, because i'm not putting voj on the electorate today.

ScottHoward 01-18-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think making an electorates choose ONE PERSON to lynch, and then voting based on that one lynch choice, is stupid and not making full use of this game

[/ QUOTE ]
youd rather we all just vote for people at random and hope they are villagers and hope they kill wolves? wow, loads of fun there.

metsandfinsfan 01-18-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IT WOULD BE RETARDED TO NOT PUT ALL 3 OF US ON THE COUNCIL. [censored] AT LEAST GIVE VOTES TO ALL OF US SO WE CAN BE THERE IN THE FUTURE SINCE YOU KNOW WE ARE GOOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot comprehend why we would not vote in the 3 confirmed villagers. Not at all.

ScottHoward 01-18-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, I'm pretty much assuming one or both of scotthoward/shortline is a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
traz, honestly, at this point, anybody who suggests I may be a wolf will totally scramble my brain.
im not saying that ive done anything extraordinary, but most if not all of the regular ww players here (except you apparently) will all attest to my villagerness at this point.
shorty on the other hand is another story. I don’t think I want to support shorty at all any more. I know I had him on my support list originally, but I don’t think I can trust that he will lynch who he says he will. I can picture him getting voted in and then going in a different direction and then talk his way out of it the next day.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it is so easy for everyone to tell you are a villager, you must be pretty bad at this game.

[/ QUOTE ]
im horrible