Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273472)

amplify 12-06-2006 01:08 PM

Re: ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report)

patton: awesome ty

-zero- 12-06-2006 01:26 PM

So it looks like we're goin to AC on Sunday, possibly staying over till Monday. Anyone in?

nuggetz87 12-06-2006 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nuggetz zero et al,

I would highly suggest heeding the advice I gave in this thread. OK maybe not zero.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You could do what I did and have thinning hair on top and a receding hair line by the time you're 25.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really that useful right now DoUCY?

Spook 12-06-2006 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please put spook in a batman costume in the picture?

[/ QUOTE ]

Done... ADAM WEST STYLE!!!!
(plus I generically added in Pistolero)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. BTW, interesting note... Adam West style confused me, because I thought you would be watercoloring me in, in the style of Adam West.

Last Friday I went to downtown Las Vegas and happened to overhear that Adam West had an art exhibit set up at "The Art Factory". AWESOME. So I went and it was free and it was bullocks.

Pen and some water color of various character on the Batman TV show. He would also write the characters name on the 'art' along with the actors name if it was someone special.

Patton4 12-06-2006 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please put spook in a batman costume in the picture?

[/ QUOTE ]

Done... ADAM WEST STYLE!!!!
(plus I generically added in Pistolero)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. BTW, interesting note... Adam West style confused me, because I thought you would be watercoloring me in, in the style of Adam West.

Last Friday I went to downtown Las Vegas and happened to overhear that Adam West had an art exhibit set up at "The Art Factory". AWESOME. So I went and it was free and it was bullocks.

Pen and some water color of various character on the Batman TV show. He would also write the characters name on the 'art' along with the actors name if it was someone special.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like it absolutely rocked! What was he charging for his art?

Spook 12-06-2006 01:47 PM

Most of the pieces 16x24 where 900, some where less, larger ones were more.

My favorite two, A Catwoman piece entitled "Catmomma Naked", where on a second look, you could see under the catwoman mask, two smeared orbs with what could be nipples behind a foggy haze.
And then there was "Adam West - Batman", a self portrait of Adam West as he looked in the 80's wearing glasses. No trace of Batman to be seen - but he has to make sure that the coniensur of his art know that he is paying top dollar because everyone who he shoes it off two will know, it is of the actor who played Batman. (Holy run on sentence Batman)

Our House 12-07-2006 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So it looks like we're goin to AC on Sunday, possibly staying over till Monday. Anyone in?

[/ QUOTE ]
No takers?

His Boy Elroy 12-07-2006 01:52 AM

id love to, but i havent the means

mornelth 12-07-2006 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
id love to, but i havent the time

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 12-07-2006 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No takers?

[/ QUOTE ]

this sunday unfortunately is no g00t for me