Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Startiung a Full Tilt account (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=422367)

JayEmm 06-07-2007 04:30 PM

Startiung a Full Tilt account

Can U.S. Players still open new accounts at full tilt and is there an easy way to fund the account? Is the only way to get money on by doing a swap with another person for stars money or something? Sorry for being so newb, but trust me FT players you want my money on that site =)

Jerry D 06-08-2007 12:00 AM

Re: Startiung a Full Tilt account

I used my credit card (visa) to get money on to Full Tilt, no problem. (I'm a US player) They also have other options. It really isn't that difficult.

Zilarik 06-08-2007 12:38 AM

I tried my Debit card just tonight on FTP (Lasalle Bank/Mastercard) and it actually worked just fine. Even if you think it won't work, give it a try. Worst that'll happen is it will get declined.

The word I heard is debit cards, oddly enough, are easier to use for gambling because credit cards are considered a loan while debit cards are actually your money. You'd think it would be the other way around with the UIGEA and all, but who knows.

Mental 06-08-2007 01:58 PM

Make sure to get rakeback when you open the account.

WildGeneral 06-08-2007 02:07 PM

I tried to open an account with FTP last night using my debit card as well & was declined with both attempts. Any suggestions?

I also tried ePassporte and had no luck there either.

Do different banks have different policies? If it helps, mine is Bank of America.

Svarog 06-08-2007 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to open an account with FTP last night using my debit card as well & was declined with both attempts. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can also do the money transfer option, but Full Tilt won't reimburse the fee.

FYI, I've noticed that credit cards do work on World Poker Exchange -- they're also rake-free and don't have any lag problems.

krazyace5 06-08-2007 03:31 PM

"

Do different banks have different policies?

yes

If it helps, mine is Bank of America.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get rid of Bank of America

ClubChamp04 06-08-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can U.S. Players still open new accounts at full tilt and is there an easy way to fund the account? Is the only way to get money on by doing a swap with another person for stars money or something? Sorry for being so newb, but trust me FT players you want my money on that site =)

[/ QUOTE ]

One question, why would you want to play on that pos site? The customer service is among the worst in the industry and the tables are full of rocks.

WildGeneral 06-08-2007 05:16 PM

Thanks...I just paid the $10 to use ePassporte. I was tired of seeing 'declined' on my screen.