Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   LA Happy Hour - Pictures and Videos (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501934)

mason55 09-15-2007 11:12 PM

Re: LA Happy Hour - Pictures and Videos

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I've always wondered about events like this is do people end up calling each other by screen names if they can't remember real names?

[/ QUOTE ]

bonus of using real name

Klompy 09-15-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bonus of using real nickname

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of people call me klompy right now as is. I always introduce myself with my real name, but somehow people always switch when they start hearing other people call me klompy.

IggyWH 09-15-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I've always wondered about events like this is do people end up calling each other by screen names if they can't remember real names?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a little bit of both in LA. It's kind of hard to learn and remember 14 real names, especially when you've been calling someone by their username on the forum for so long.

Gary The Retard 09-15-2007 11:32 PM

god that looks brutal

with the exception of PrivateJoker the rest of you seem to not have seen the light of day for years

secretprankster 09-15-2007 11:43 PM

Eh, private joker looks like some cross between a child pedophile and an Auschwitz escapee, so I dunno wtf you mean.

nath 09-15-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bonus of using real name

[/ QUOTE ]
qft
except i bet half the people you meet don't call you "mass-un"

nath 09-15-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eh, private joker looks like some cross between a child pedophile and an Auschwitz escapee, so I dunno wtf you mean.

[/ QUOTE ]
how have you not been banned yet?
not specifically for this, but damn near every post of yours I can remember just rips into someone or something and usually with some bigotry thrown in

Eurotrash 09-15-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
how have you not been banned yet?
not specifically for this, but damn near every post of yours I can remember just rips into someone or something and usually with some bigotry thrown in

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

GSykes 09-16-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
god that looks brutal

with the exception of PrivateJoker the rest of you seem to not have seen the light of day for years

[/ QUOTE ]

making money > sun light

ThaSaltCracka 09-16-2007 04:18 AM

Looks like a sausage fest.