Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   FTP rakeback issue (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526478)

RiverRider 10-19-2007 10:42 AM

FTP rakeback issue

When I created my FTP account on October 06 I signed under an affiliate to get a 27% rakeback. I didnt play on my FTP account until 2months ago and it seems like I dont get my rakeback paid to my FTP account as it was supposed to. The problem is that I didnt write down which affiliate it was. The only info I remember is that the signup code was "GROUPA1" and that the email address was rakebacksupport@gmail.com and his name was AJ. I think that the name of the affiliate was something like FullTiltPoker VIP or something similar. I tried to send an email to that email address but got no reply...

Could anyone help me with that? I would contact FTP to ask them but I don't know if they allow rakeback... I was also wondering if it would be possible to switch from one affiliate to another if you get screwed by one?

Pokeraddict 10-19-2007 10:43 AM

Re: FTP rakeback issue

[ QUOTE ]
I was also wondering if it would be possible to switch from one affiliate to another if you get screwed by one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost always no. Almost every time I see a thread like this though it gets resolved.

RiverRider 10-19-2007 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was also wondering if it would be possible to switch from one affiliate to another if you get screwed by one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost always no. Almost every time I see a thread like this though it gets resolved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope mine will gets resolved too! =)

allyasia 10-19-2007 12:06 PM

this is why, you always go to big affiliate site.
wish you the best of lucky.

Tuco 10-19-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could anyone help me with that? I would contact FTP to ask them but I don't know if they allow rakeback... I was also wondering if it would be possible to switch from one affiliate to another if you get screwed by one?

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP allows rakeback. Email support and they will most likely tell you who you are under.

Tuco.

allyasia 10-19-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP allows rakeback. Email support and they will most likely tell you who you are under.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

duo, he has rakeback since Oct. 2006
most likely, the aff just went broke.
and now he is SOL, and never again will recieve any RB unless this is resolve.
this make me appreciate how sweet the big aff are.