Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 09:29 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
p. 61


-----------MOD NOTE-----------

When most powers are used they will be announced in the thread to prevent any angleshooting. Specifics of who used the power and the target of the power will not be revealed. Simply that the power was used and a description

-----------MOD NOTE-----------


<font color="blue">A level 1 vote addition was used last night before night fall. This power, when used, increases one target player's lynching vote count by one.</font>


You all awake from your drunken slumbers and gather out in front of the inn. You notice one member of your party is missing. You rush back inside to find DMK still laying in his bed with his throat cut ear to ear. He was an Ordinary Good Mercinary.

You also notice one of your party members looks a bit different; really different actually. Maybe its the green skin or the webbed hands. This is obviously some kind of sorcery. Durron597 has been polymorphed into a toad.


http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...toadmanaa5.jpg



He may not speak today and his Day Group Event Vote and Lynching Vote will count as 0


------------------------------------------------------------


After a night of drunken debauchery, the Hawk's decided to head over to the local Temple for some spiritual enlightenment. You walk through a great golden archway and into a large hall, the main area of the temple. To your left and right there are tremendous stone pillars. Between each one is a cast-iron candelabra dimly lighting the path before you. In front of you is a large idol in the shape of a god. You can feel the mysticism of this place throughout your body.

<u>GROUP NIGHT EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red">All of you feel refreshed, but those of you who use magic benefit the most. The Priest, the Fortuneteller, the Warlock, and the Illusionist will have a level 1 power randomized and given to them tonight</font>

----------------------------------------------------------------------



[0] Bluffblank
[0] boiler_bd
[0] Chuckleslovakian
[0] Durron597
[0] Dusting
[0] Econophile
[0] Fcbl
[0] Fmxda
[0] iron_yuppie
[0] Jaredl
[0] Jeremy517
[0] Kbar13
[0] Kumubou
[0] Kyrosmother
[0] Lastchance
[0] Luckayluck
[0] Madtown
[0] mark_k
[0] Mdorand
[0] Metsandfinsfan
[0] Nez477
[0] Shortline99
[0] Sighing
[0] Thebram
[0] Tiedup14
[0] Traz
[0] Voj
[0] Wdcbooks
[0] Xoom
[0] Zurvan

IT IS NOW DAY

durron597 03-28-2007 09:33 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8648/toadyz2.jpg

ribit

BluffBlank 03-28-2007 09:34 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
FWIW, this doesn't influence my opinion of durron one way or the the other. He's still middle of the road for me, leaning slightly wolf for agreeing with me early. Which, along with KM, he never does when he's villager.

On my list yesterday, I left out traz. So here's my lynchable list for today, before I go read the 300 posts that were added when I left.

lastchance
luckay
traz
durron
kyrosmother

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 09:34 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Shortline99 is also in stage 2 of his poison and is silenced today though he may cast a vote via PM or IM.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:35 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Things that stand out on a quick browsing of dmk's posts: he suspects dustin (which durron also did), and strongly defended IY.

He also hinted at boiler being evil.

dusting is a good place to start, based on that.

MDoranD 03-28-2007 09:37 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok guys up early today. Guess what? JAREDL is a wolf. New to my list? Yes. Is he a wolf? Yep.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:37 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Actually, no, I've changed my mind. Dustin isn't a good place to start. If durron is evil, I could see them silencing him here, along with killing dmk, to see fi they could get dustin lynched, and maybe keep durron alive for a couple more days. dmk had lots to say yesterday that went against the standard opinions, enough that they could have seer hunted him based on that.

Though I do think he was wrong on IY. Maybe it was boiler?

I'll look some more

BluffBlank 03-28-2007 09:38 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]

Bluff - you are 100% correct. But you are posting alot more than you do as a wolf and are actually making some sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's KM's reasoning on why she thinks I'm a villager. Does anyone really think I've been posting more or making any sense at all? Either answer makes me happy. I mean, I've been trying to make more sense and post better, but seems like several people have the opposite opinion of that.

ok going back to read yesterday evening.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:39 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
ok guys up early today. Guess what? JAREDL is a wolf. New to my list? Yes. Is he a wolf? Yep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a reason, or are you the latest member of the shorty/durron/traz Just-Do-What-I-Say Club?

Voj 03-28-2007 09:39 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
That aaronk's "late" wagon really disturbs me..
And in that wagon, Luckay's posts disturb me even more.
So I guess I'm gonna go for him and won't change soon.
In other news sighing/JaredL are really possible wolves.
In fact I believe JaredL is one actually..

vote Luckay Luke


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.