Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   if you want to be angry...READ THIS POST: folded set 3bet pot-2,4NL (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540773)

Surf 11-07-2007 11:12 PM

Re: if you want to be angry...READ THIS POST: folded set 3bet pot-2,4N

I could get on board with this fold if the turn lead was a legit size, at least 3/5ths pot. As played your hand looks like junk and the pfRRer could be minraising anything from JJ to AQ.

What did you want/expect to happen when you led for 1/3 pot? I can't imagine bet-folding was part of the plan. Your broken-wing bet got you action, now put the money in.

Surf

Evigt_Drabbad 11-07-2007 11:29 PM

good fold but turn betsize sux

ikestoys 11-07-2007 11:31 PM

fold pre if you are going to fold.

blankoblanco 11-07-2007 11:58 PM

why do people use that flawed reasoning so often? preflop he didn't know UTG was going to check behind flop and then go nuts on turn after a bet and raise. his line looks ridiculously strong. not totally advocating the fold, but i'll say that much

catcher193 11-08-2007 12:05 AM

this is not even close to not being close, and I think I like the fold but still can't decide.

ikestoys 11-08-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why do people use that flawed reasoning so often? preflop he didn't know UTG was going to check behind flop and then go nuts on turn after a bet and raise. his line looks ridiculously strong. not totally advocating the fold, but i'll say that much

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but hes right on the edge of what he should call pre to setmine and if he's not going broke everytime with a set he should be folding.

Floyd13 11-08-2007 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No it's not. He called a reraise with 66 and then didn't get the money in with a set. This is lol. Horrific all around.

The Velour Fog 11-08-2007 12:27 AM

i cant believe people are actually debating the merits of this fold wtf?? fold pre session if you are going to play a set like this in a 3 bet pot 100bb's deep

rand 11-08-2007 01:47 AM

good fold fish

zmigsthatkid 11-08-2007 03:28 AM

fold is fine but god your turn bet is just atrocious