Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BEAT: Just Clogged my Sink with Vomit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394221)

PattdownManiac 05-03-2007 12:37 AM

BEAT: Just Clogged my Sink with Vomit

I wont go into the long boring tale of what led up to it, but when I finally drove home from work it was like my body knew now was a good time and wasn't letting back, so I raced into my bathroom. I couldn't make it to the toilet in time so I let go into the sink, alot. And now it is all like floating around in the sink and not going down. What is my play?

doubLe a tom 05-03-2007 12:39 AM

Re: BEAT: Just Clogged my Sink with Vomit

fall asleep on your back next time you have to vomit.

Barretboy 05-03-2007 12:43 AM

same thing happened to my sink freshman year, douchebag roommate.

PattdownManiac 05-03-2007 12:44 AM

In reality I have been a sink thrower up'er for a long time. Why stick my head in a toilet? Also I throw up hard, so the toilet water splashes back up into my face, which is so disgusting it causes me to continue to throw up. But I think all my other sink vomits have been alcohol related, this one was just like the flu, so I was throwing up food chunks and the like. And clog'ed the sob. How do you unclog it?

thebigyak 05-03-2007 12:47 AM

Draino? Plunger?

Kirbynator 05-03-2007 01:13 AM

OMGGGGGGGGG are you kidding the EXACT same thing happened to me a while ago.

I was so drunk that I just took all that was in the bottom with my bare hands and tried to transport it little by little to the toilet.

Fun times.

doubLe a tom 05-03-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMGGGGGGGGG are you kidding the EXACT same thing happened to me a while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG YOU DONT SAY!!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT 2 RETARDS HAVE PUKED INTO THE SINK AND CLOGGED IT??!1!!!?!!

Lurker. 05-03-2007 01:28 AM

it [censored] happened to me once. unclogging it was a bitch. from now on, after a night of heavy drinking, the toilet is my puke place of choice.

I_AM_EVIL 05-03-2007 01:40 AM

Get a large spoon and a bucket and start scooping. Once you have 90% of it out of the sink run hot water and start smashing the chunks up with the back of the spoon. Gravity should take care of the problem.

samsonite2100 05-03-2007 01:51 AM

Take a picture of it and make a new post here where you auction off yourself eating it. Then eat it. Problem solved and cash in your pocket.