Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

derosnec 11-28-2007 11:52 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

why the hell did i get a root canal and fillings recently? my teeth didn't hurt one bit. but dentist said i needed them. now my teeth hurt.

Micro Donk 11-28-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why the hell did i get a root canal and fillings recently? my teeth didn't hurt one bit. but dentist said i needed them. now my teeth hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.seered.co.uk/dentist.jpg

derosnec 11-28-2007 11:53 PM

yup, even with insurance, it's expensive (the caps at least).

PJo336 11-28-2007 11:54 PM

man u just reminded me i havent been to the dentist since fresh year (im a jr)

crap crap crap

derosnec 11-28-2007 11:55 PM

also, since i've turned this thread into my blog, why is it when i win i don't have motivation to play. but if i had lost $$ today, i'd be 96 tabling until 5 am to get back to even. the human mind, man. it's [censored] up.

PJo336 11-28-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i seem to be folding a lot more in the SB and the button then i used to, my steal blinds % is still like 43. but i am 35/25 in the SB...bit loose?

[/ QUOTE ]

im 23/13 in sb, so either ur too loose or im too tight

derosnec 11-28-2007 11:58 PM

i'm also like you: 22/14 in sb.

Micro Donk 11-28-2007 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i seem to be folding a lot more in the SB and the button then i used to, my steal blinds % is still like 43. but i am 35/25 in the SB...bit loose?

[/ QUOTE ]

im 23/13 in sb, so either ur too loose or im too tight

[/ QUOTE ]

im not playing total crap there but im raising a somewhat wide range. i think im looser there then most

and im only 27/25 on the button, and relatively tighter in CO, dunno why it stays at 43% or so. but as long as it works...

thing85 11-29-2007 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, since i've turned this thread into my blog, why is it when i win i don't have motivation to play. but if i had lost $$ today, i'd be 96 tabling until 5 am to get back to even. the human mind, man. it's [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard. I find when I'm up a decent amount, I like to "quit while I'm ahead" and when I'm down, I keep playing. Obviously this is the opposite of what you want because when you're up, you're more likely playing better/sitting with fish (although not always). When you're down, you might be playing bad/spewing/tilting, so playing more may make things worse.

I find it effective to give myself a target # of hands before each session so that I don't stop until I reach that #, regardless of how I'm doing. Lately, it's been 1,000.

PJo336 11-29-2007 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard. I find when I'm up a decent amount, I like to "quit while I'm ahead" and when I'm down, I keep playing. Obviously this is the opposite of what you want because when you're up, you're more likely playing better/sitting with fish (although not always). When you're down, you might be playing bad/spewing/tilting, so playing more may make things worse.

I find it effective to give myself a target # of hands before each session so that I don't stop until I reach that #, regardless of how I'm doing. Lately, it's been 1,000.

[/ QUOTE ]
tbh i try not to look at total hands played during the session cuz then i set random numbers and end up staying at lame tables/ leaving good tables