Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Jeremy517 04-11-2007 01:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

If you agree that we should vote no lynch tomorrow, then it should be obvious that the power roles shouldn't come out tomorrow.

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 01:53 PM

No lynch should be the play tomarrow, and I don't think it is close.

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These are the kills where Traz is looking for the convertible villager. This is in line with my thinking that it is probably one of KM/Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is absolutely zero evidence to point to myself or KM over you, jeremy or bluff

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:56 PM

I'm very confused why you think both power villagers will survive two more nights

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 01:57 PM

lynch traz, also I think Zurvan was converted.

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
These are the kills where Traz is looking for the convertible villager. This is in line with my thinking that it is probably one of KM/Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is absolutely zero evidence to point to myself or KM over you, jeremy or bluff

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in traz's head and I say there is, and it isn't looking good for you.

Jeremy517 04-11-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm very confused why you think both power villagers will survive two more nights

[/ QUOTE ]

If they come out today, neither one survives two nights. If we're no-lynching tomorrow, then why would they come out tomorrow either?

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in traz's head and I say there is, and it isn't looking good for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you purposely say stupid [censored] to piss me off, or can you just not help yourself?

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they come out today, neither one survives two nights. If we're no-lynching tomorrow, then why would they come out tomorrow either?

[/ QUOTE ]

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, I'VE ONLY POSTED THIS ABOUT 50 TIMES TODAY

IT'S MUCH EASIER TO RESOLVE CONFLICTING / FALSE ROLE CLAIMS TODAY, THAN TOMORROW, AFTER ONE OF THE POWER VILLAGERS DIES TONIGHT.

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you purposely say stupid [censored] to piss me off, or can you just not help yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan, do you honestly think Traz was using rand to decide his nightkill? Since he wasn't we can try to get inside his head here and maybe eliminate some suspects.