Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Jeremy517 04-11-2007 01:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think they should come out tomorrow either. We should be voting No Lynch tomorrow, right? Lessens the chance that they kill the apprentice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why why why would we leave power roles until must lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

To decrease the odds that the apprentice gets nightkilled. The apprentice gets peeks now.

KyrosMother 04-11-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think they should come out tomorrow either. We should be voting No Lynch tomorrow, right? Lessens the chance that they kill the apprentice.

[/ QUOTE ]

No lynch tomorrow? Why would we want to do that? That just allows the evils to eat away at the village. Seems rather counter-productive....

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK....maybe there is some sense in what you are saying. TheBram said they could prove themselves. If this is true, they should stay under unless we are lynching them. If they can't prove themselves, then yes, maybe they need to come out now.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

If we could somehow guarantee they both live until tomorrow, then I would 110% agree that they stay hidden until then.

But, one could die tonight, and we could have conflicting role claims in must lynch (this is v v bad, we don't want this)

Chuck could have been one of the power roles. It's possible the wolves know which one, and can claim that tomorrow risk-free. Yes, that is a risk today. But, it is a risk much lessened by the two upcoming night kills.

Finally, it goes against all my instincts to hope they don't get killed tonight for a potentially better situation tomorrow, that leaves us a possibly more difficult decision.

The ideal path for werewolf should have the village leaving themselves the easiest possible decision. Roleclaiming today, IMO, leaves us an easier decision tomorrow. A false claim by a wolf today is easier to resolve than one tomorrow.

Jeremy517 04-11-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No lynch tomorrow? Why would we want to do that? That just allows the evils to eat away at the village. Seems rather counter-productive....

[/ QUOTE ]

Must-lynch with three left is better than must-lynch with four left, especially if the apprentice is one of the three.

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To decrease the odds that the apprentice gets nightkilled. The apprentice gets peeks now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. By this theory, we should never lynch anyone until the seer comes out.

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must-lynch with three left is better than must-lynch with four left, especially if the apprentice is one of the three.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A false claim by a wolf today is easier to resolve than one tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeremy517 04-11-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We only get to vote no lynch until there is an odd number left. In other words, once.

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We only get to vote no lynch until there is an odd number left. In other words, once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, you missed the part of my post that was pointing out what a stupid idea that was.

Zurvan 04-11-2007 01:49 PM

Change the above to: what a stupid reason that was

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 01:52 PM

Night kills after bram is outed:

1) mets
-poll indicates convertible villager is alive
2) wdcbooks
3) convertible villager

These are the kills where Traz is looking for the convertible villager. This is in line with my thinking that it is probably one of KM/Zurvan.