Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 02:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
As such, I dont think any protections, if they exisit, should be used to save me tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure I agree with this.

1- The apprentice can only "improve" as long as you are alive.

2 - if you stay alive and peek Traz, Mark, or FCBL tonight...and they come back evil. Good. If they come back villager, then we don't lynch them until we are done with the rest of the unknowns.

Thebram 04-05-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why I even bother, but I will try anyway.

I am not a wolf. I am not the godfather. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them

VANILLAGER I AM.

Granted, I have not been the most intelligent villager, nor the most active. Life has interfered a bit.

It is frustrating that I have no idea what is going on.

I have been on Mark a few times. I will go back there after we take care of FMXDA.

Traz has been the only one telling everyone that I am an obvious villager. Perhaps he is the wolf. Usually I fall for that play when a wolf "clears" me.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, if I were a villager in your case, I would see the need to die here. Be happy that your death will bring us one step closer to removing the renegade threat!

Maybe you should make peace with your fate.
Spend some quality time with your drake.

Zurvan 04-05-2007 02:10 PM

FCBL: even better than bram's suggestion, you could, maybe, find some wolves, or something. Instead of making rhymes that you're a villager. 1 is a good use of your limited time. The other? Not so much.

Thebram 04-05-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As such, I dont think any protections, if they exisit, should be used to save me tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure I agree with this.

1- The apprentice can only "improve" as long as you are alive.

2 - if you stay alive and peek Traz, Mark, or FCBL tonight...and they come back evil. Good. If they come back villager, then we don't lynch them until we are done with the rest of the unknowns.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was conflicted about bringing this up, but I seriously doubt I'm giving the wolves anything new...

If they try to night kill me, and I dont die for whatever reason, then we wont really know if they whiffed, or if they hit the CV.

I guess the reality is that it doesnt matter.
Once the unknowns are dead, we'll have to keep killing peeked 'ordinary mercs' until the mods tell us the game is over.

traz 04-05-2007 02:18 PM

ok I'll break things down for everyone so hopefully I'm of some use. These are players I think are clear villagers at this point, and I wouldn't vote them unless they're the only ones left. On top of them, I'm going to order them from most villagery to most wolfie (but again, they're all very villagery)

mets
wdc
fcbl
km
jeremy
bluff

This only leaves players, and I would vote them in this order.

mark
boiler
zurvan

Hope that helps. I expect to be lynched after mark and fcbl, but fcbl really is very villagery so it's bitter sweet. Of course if mark is a regular wolf, then that means there'd only be a godfather right? At which case I should be repooled with all those who have been viewed, and not auto lynched because I haven't been peeked

Thebram 04-05-2007 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course if mark is a regular wolf, then that means there'd only be a godfather right? At which case I should be repooled with all those who have been viewed, and not auto lynched because I haven't been peeked

[/ QUOTE ]

this is actually an excellent point.
I just really wish someone else had brought it up.
You bringing up makes me think it's that much more important for you to die first if killing mark and fcbl doesnt end the game [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

damned if you do, damned if you dont
sorry bro

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 02:26 PM

Well, If we are lucky, killing FMXDA and then killing Mark will end the game.

Zurvan 04-05-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So xoom was a wolf?

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So xoom was a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am hoping he was. I played with the assumption that he and Mark were both wolves. I see no reason to change.

Thebram 04-05-2007 02:39 PM

GUYS!
CHOOSE page 235 - Take the left path into the cave and possibly deep into the mountain itself.!!1!

THERE COULD BE TREASURE IN THE CAVE!
We really need treasure to continue.
Or it could be a shortcut that gets us to the wizard faster!

The saboteur would think that we'd think that he'd think that we would choose the mountain trail to TRICK HIM!

HE IS CLEARLY ON LEVEL 2!
WE MUST BE ON LEVEL THR33!!!!!eleventy-one!~

GO GO GO

(I might have chosen the mountain trail though, because FCBL's drake, Ralph, wont fit in the cave. And I like Ralph)