Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Beginners Game tonight- PStars (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538304)

GinaSD 11-04-2007 04:14 PM

Beginners Game tonight- PStars

who is in? I'll be here.

TreeFarm 11-04-2007 04:53 PM

Re: Beginners Game tonight- PStars

I should be on, might be late though but plan to at least make a showing for as long as I can.

hockeyav 11-04-2007 06:17 PM

I should be there tonight too.

Quicksilvre 11-04-2007 06:20 PM

I'm not sure, but I'm probably there.

iheartponeez 11-04-2007 08:21 PM

Where, when?

GinaSD 11-04-2007 08:25 PM

Basement had originally set the date/time as:

Sunday and Monday night @ 10 EST sharp, at the Stars 2NL tables

So we'll go with that time. Just keep an eye on this thread. Somewhere just before 10, a .01/.02 NL Holdem table will be named, and that's where we'll all meet.

hockeyav 11-04-2007 08:45 PM

Make sure it's not going to be a fast one this time, it makes it way too hard to show your cards.

JanelleBB7 11-04-2007 08:47 PM

I'll be there guys.

JSmith2007 11-04-2007 08:50 PM

I might if I stay up long enough.

MMagicM 11-04-2007 08:50 PM

Would love to play, but that's too late for Europeans...

Is it possible to do it a 6 or 7 EST next time?

GinaSD 11-04-2007 09:07 PM

I don't see where it'd be a prob to start these earlier on Sundays. We could try to start one at 6:00 pm eastern next sunday and see how it goes.

GinaSD 11-04-2007 09:33 PM

Ok.. I've opened Ella .01/.02 NL on Pstars. Drop in when you're ready.

GinaSD 11-04-2007 09:36 PM

it just filled up with non-2-2ers, looking for another...

Rosselia

GinaSD 11-04-2007 10:10 PM

ok, it's 10 after and no other 22ers in room, i'm bailing. lv msg here if you want to start something.

JanelleBB7 11-04-2007 10:11 PM

hey i stopped by and u left

turn on observer chat LOL

JanelleBB7 11-04-2007 10:22 PM

Ok Gina I keep asking the people at your table to tell you I am there and they are so rude.

JanelleBB7 11-04-2007 10:23 PM

We are on Ariadane IV

GinaSD 11-04-2007 10:26 PM

more fun to win moneys from rude ppls. In ariadane IV with ya now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

TreeFarm 11-04-2007 10:41 PM

Forget to adjust clock or just early start? I was doin some other tables, but was still 20 till so just know was tryin to find out what table.

Quicksilvre 11-04-2007 10:52 PM

Still three seats left. Anyone welcome.

hockeyav 11-04-2007 11:07 PM

Game has started and there are no empty seats as of now, but join the waiting list if you want to come in, we'll destroy the non 2+2ers for you.

Nightlight87 11-04-2007 11:24 PM

Ok, found the table and joined the waiting list... lets see how this turns out!

EDIT: God I hate playing at 2nl, i forgot how awful it was.

JanelleBB7 11-05-2007 01:42 AM

Was a great game you guys... and as usual I kicked some but... I checked my profit for tonight and I made $19 bucks pretty good for 2NL... mostly Gina's and Quickslivers's, but I'll give you guys your revenge next time we play!!!

I have this strange feeling I am going to get banned LOL.

Thanks Gina for arranging the game as usual you are awesome and I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you!

JanelleBB7 11-11-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see where it'd be a prob to start these earlier on Sundays. We could try to start one at 6:00 pm eastern next sunday and see how it goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am guessing we are starting at this time this week? Anyone plan on having the game? Shout out.

JanelleBB7 11-11-2007 07:06 PM

Ausonia II on Pokerstars. if anyone wants to start. I'll wait on there. Looks like Gina and basementproject aren't around to moderate.

Let me know your 2+2 by saying : supbro lol we decided this will be the codeword last week.

GinaSD 11-11-2007 07:07 PM

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it tonight, but I'll try. I'm heading out to dinner at 4:30 pacific- and it'll be kind of borderline on whether I'll make it home by 7.

Gina

JanelleBB7 11-11-2007 07:11 PM

Oh Gina's got a hot date and can't make it... does he look like Dexter?

phydaux 11-11-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ausonia II on Pokerstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

What stakes?

JanelleBB7 11-11-2007 07:38 PM

1c/2c NLH

phydaux 11-11-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ausonia II on Pokerstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

What stakes?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, found the table

BalancePoint 11-11-2007 07:44 PM

can i play?

JanelleBB7 11-11-2007 07:52 PM

lol of course

JanelleBB7 11-11-2007 09:34 PM

Had fun you guys... I made like $14 bucks... wow maybe I should do more holdem??

Nice meeting you David & Battlesister... seeing u again NightLight, Treefarm, and Drusila!!

JSmith2007 11-11-2007 09:37 PM

How's your PLO game/roll going Janelle? Haven't followed up since your big downswing on the first day of November (or close to) after talking with ya

basementproject 11-12-2007 02:51 AM

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't been able to make it these past couple of weeks. A computer science+economics major really gets killer around this time, plus me and the band are really going at it right now marketing-wise.

***WARNING! SHAMELESS PLUG BELOW! Click only if you like great rock n roll!***

<font color=" red">my awesome band, deadlight radio</font>

*ahem* Now that's out of my system...

Hopefully the beginner's game is still alive and kickin', I know we had a great time the first couple sessions! Can't wait 'till I have to time to play again.

love basement

P.S. I still haven't asked PStars to give me back my chat [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

jmitchell42 11-12-2007 05:47 AM

i think i will be able to play monday. i finally don't work. has the time changed on monday? or is it still 10 eastern time?
James

JanelleBB7 11-12-2007 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How's your PLO game/roll going Janelle? Haven't followed up since your big downswing on the first day of November (or close to) after talking with ya

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Good question. Well I am proud to say I had an amazing week and by amazing I mean I defied the laws of science LOL!

See the following posts to get caught up on crazy me LOL!
Page #1 My 1st PLO tourney win:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...art=13&amp;vc=1
Page#2 my 2nd PLO tourney win -- SAME EVENT!!!
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...art=16&amp;vc=1
Page#3 WON 3 times in a ROW SAME event!!!!!
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post12885281

Lastly I was 50% staked to go in the PLO 6 Max FTOPS by a fellow highstakes player on the Omaha forum. I didn't finish in the money. I finished 147th place out of a field of some of the BEST PLO players -- 616 in total. I had the privillage of playing with Kenny Tran one of the only pros to finish in the money. I was disappointed about not finishing in the money but HEY i had a blast playing with some great PLO players!!!

Next Week I will be in the FTOPS PLO Rebuy FULLRING ( You will notice fullring PLO is MY game ya'll!!!) I welcome railers for the big PLO FTOPS game if I got any railers out there. I had a whole full rail in my 3rd win PLO event and it was sweet.

I haven't being doing too well at the cash tables all this month. Weird variance there but I am keeping at the appropriate bankroll levels. I am really making a nice recovery considering I made $900 in $5 tournies.... YEAH 900+ paying only a total of 10.5 in the first I believe and 15 bucks in the other two... SWEET!!!

The hillarious thing is now I have a weird little fan base. Yeah there was a former FTOPS player at the second $5 rebuy and I told the guy I won the first one... well he had a fan watching him and when I busted out the former FTOPS winner his fan stayed to watch me win... LOL well same fan showed up the next day and wanted to see if I could win 3 times in a row, and I did... it was the most insane week ever!!! Never will be another like it!! If there is.... send me to heaven LOL!

basementproject 11-13-2007 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lastly I was 50% staked to go in the PLO 6 Max FTOPS by a fellow highstakes player on the Omaha forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You moved up to highstakes?

Quickest move up in history, maybe?

TreeFarm 11-13-2007 03:47 AM

Dang Janelle, when ya said you were havin good luck in tourneys ya didnt say it was THAT good [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Cool to see ya runnin good, wish I could get the same goin, NL cash for me been up and down, fortunaly been on the uphill a bit even with some dips though.

JanelleBB7 11-13-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lastly I was 50% staked to go in the PLO 6 Max FTOPS by a fellow highstakes player on the Omaha forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You moved up to highstakes?

Quickest move up in history, maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO lol I am not playing highstakes that must have come out wrong! A high stakes player staked me in the FTOPS tourney is what I was trying to say... and by the fellow I meant he is a 2+2 Omaha Hi well respected poster.