Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Thebram 04-04-2007 02:56 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Without killing him, how could they possibly know they found the seer?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's actually an interesting theory.
with these game mechanics, I wouldnt put the wolves identifying the seer out of the realm of possibilities.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:00 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark: so, you just came up with this theory based on... what?

I really like my vote now, actually

Mark_K 04-04-2007 03:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Deduction. Mr Watson...

Thebram 04-04-2007 03:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Mark: so, you just came up with this theory based on... what?

I really like my vote now, actually

[/ QUOTE ]

zurvan,

which makes mark more likely to be a wolf
1) his theory is true?
2) his theory is false?

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
So, uh, you decided it was more likely they found the seer, blocked him every night, then silenced him last night instead of killing him outright than they just couldn't find him? Why would you think that?

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark: so, you just came up with this theory based on... what?

I really like my vote now, actually

[/ QUOTE ]

zurvan,

which makes mark more likely to be a wolf
1) his theory is true?
2) his theory is false?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, it's more likely he's a wolf if this is the truth

Wolves often say the truth if it's outlandish & the village isn't mentioning it, because they think it makes them villagery to be right. See: jeremy at the end of all-info

FCBLComish 04-04-2007 03:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Deduction. Mr Watson...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting that you are the blocked seer, or the blocking wolf?

Thebram 04-04-2007 03:10 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark: so, you just came up with this theory based on... what?

I really like my vote now, actually

[/ QUOTE ]

zurvan,

which makes mark more likely to be a wolf
1) his theory is true?
2) his theory is false?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, it's more likely he's a wolf if this is the truth

Wolves often say the truth if it's outlandish & the village isn't mentioning it, because they think it makes them villagery to be right. See: jeremy at the end of all-info

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, according to his theory, chuckles will die tonight, and we'll know he was right.

Not saying mark shouldnt still die, but I'd rather do xoom first.

Thebram 04-04-2007 03:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Deduction. Mr Watson...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting that you are the blocked seer, or the blocking wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's saying that's why chuckles was silenced. He's the seer.

Jeremy517 04-04-2007 03:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Wolves often say the truth if it's outlandish & the village isn't mentioning it, because they think it makes them villagery to be right. See: jeremy at the end of all-info

[/ QUOTE ]

That was actually a slightly different situation, because I wanted them to think we mucked with lots of peeks, when in reality we hadn't.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.