Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 05:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...drejoind2b.jpg

I probably won't fight in sighing's defense if he's the one lynched, but as per the chart, there are better targets

can someone remind me why FCBLComish isn't on anyone's radar?

traz 04-02-2007 05:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I really really think luckay and sighing are both wolves

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 05:53 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
traz, hypothetically, if sighing was lynched and was a villager, am I next to be pushed by you?

also, if sighing was lynched and was a wolf, am I next to be pushed by you?

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 05:57 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
vote sighing

probably wont be back b4 nightfall

BluffBlank 04-02-2007 05:59 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok I'm moving KM to villager.

FCBL after reading the vortex thread.

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 06:00 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for FCBLcomish
<font color="red"> [3] boiler_bd voted for Traz </font>
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Sighing
[2] Econophile voted for Fmxda
[2] Fcblcomish voted for Fmxda
[2] Fmxda voted for boiler_bd
[0] Jeremy517
[0] Kyrosmother voted for boiler_bd
[2] Luckayluck voted for Fcblcomish
[1] Mark_K voted for Econophile
[0] MdoranD voted for Econophile
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
<font color="red"> [3] Sighing voted for Mark_K </font>
[0] Thebram voted for Luckayluck
[1] Traz voted for Luckayluck
[0] Wdcbooks
[0] Xoom voted for boiler_bd
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing

Just woke up from a solid nap. Any event votes after 5 will not be counted. Results to come ASAP

traz 04-02-2007 06:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
traz, hypothetically, if sighing was lynched and was a villager, am I next to be pushed by you?

also, if sighing was lynched and was a wolf, am I next to be pushed by you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably push you either way until you die, but if sighing is a wolf I'll like it alot more

traz 04-02-2007 06:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok sighing

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 06:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sighing

I trust Mets and Chuck as much as anyone and apparently boler is never getting lynched.

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 06:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
boiler
to be the dissenting voice


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.