Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

sighing 04-02-2007 10:05 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Sorry for not being on over the weekend. Got online at about 9:05pm, which didn't help much. On the bright side, I didn't set myself up to be burned to death this morning.

I'm pretty sure I know who the seer is, and it's not Mark_K.

Should be online more at some point today.</font>

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 10:05 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Note: I will still allow votes to be in black, but only votes!!!!1

sighing 04-02-2007 10:06 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
white-vote for Mark_K in there

Zurvan 04-02-2007 10:08 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay

<font color="white">
You'd better explain yourself for the way you acted last night. I mean it.
</font>

xoom 04-02-2007 10:11 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
white-vote for Mark_K in there

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Do you really think we had a double wolf-wagon yesterday? I doubt it. </font>

Mark_K 04-02-2007 10:12 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> Sighing, did you even read the last hour yesterday??? </font>

sighing 04-02-2007 10:15 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
white-vote for Mark_K in there

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Do you really think we had a double wolf-wagon yesterday? I doubt it. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">No, but someone I think has extra info was on him. We'll see if anyone roleclaims today...</font></font>

sighing 04-02-2007 10:18 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> Sighing, did you even read the last hour yesterday??? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> Yeah, but saying "Guys I am a villager." doesn't exactly clear you in my view. You could easily have been lynched at the end instead of kumu there. And you're probably the prostitute if you were thrown away ahead of kumu (though kumu's power there makes her a decent candidate to throw under the bus anyway). </font>

Mark_K 04-02-2007 10:21 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">If you look at my votes or people I pushed over the game:
Jared, Kbar, Kumu and Dustin

1/2 the wolf team under the bus eh? Yeah right...

BTW, Luckay is also a horrible vote. He is more confirmed than a seer peek! (Seer peek can be the GF)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Luckayluck
</font>

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 10:28 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> 1) The seers may have a lot of dead peeks. I think we always overestimate how many peeks they might have.

2) I have actually moved Mark off my wolf list for now. I just don't see him playing yesterday the way he was if he was a wolf. Something kept saying he was a villager as the day wore on - which is why I couldn't bring myself to vote him.

3) I still don't like the cast of characters that were on Kumu. I have no doubt that at least one is a wolf. But I need to go back and rethink a <u>lot</u> of people. </font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.