Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 04:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
i chose page 88

[/ QUOTE ]

My book must be jacked up. I am on page 323.

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 04:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
p. 88

Moving a force this size out of town unobtrusively is going to be too difficult. You decide to split, with 15 members of your party staying in town for the moment, and the rest sneaking out through the woods.

(please refrain from posting until the event is over. big change today. waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiit for it.)

Turn to p. 99.

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 04:21 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
p. 99

Your half of the party is slipping through the woods when you spy a whirling silver vortex. Mesmerized, you freeze and stare into the dancing silvery glow. Around you, all motion ceases. Your fellows are as entranced as you are.

Your mind feels as if it has been split into two parts. One part of you is dispassionately observing the situation, wondering why on earth you aren’t moving, and what is wrong with you and the rest of the party. The other’s thoughts can best be summed up as “oooooh pwetty silvery t’ingy”.

The vortex suddenly expands….then abruptly collapses. You and your entire party have been sucked into it.

You pass out.

When you awaken, you are in a field. Fpr a few minutes, you just lie on your back, luxuriating in the blue grass and staring up at the puffy clouds in the green sky.

Wait…what??

Shouldn’t that be the other way around? You sit upright. And look around you into a world like nothing you have ever seen. A sparkling pink brook babbles nearby. Two gorgeous flowers the size of oak trees stretch their stunning white petals toward the sky.

Toto, you aren’t in Kansas anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------
<u>GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS</u>




<font color="red">These members of the party have been transported into an alternate dimension:</font>

Boiler_bd
Durron597
Econophile
fcbl
fmxda
jaredL
Kyrosmother
Nez477
Shortline99
Sighing
Thebram
Tiedup14
Voj
Xoom
Zurvan

<font color="red">There will be a separate thread made for them to interact, vote, and lynch as well as a new thread for the remaining players. Neither group may read the other’s thread until the parties are reunited. This will not be today. If it happens that there are no evil players in one group or the other, the kill tonight will be rand()ed for that location. Please do not read the other thread While we cant enforce this rule, it is against the spirit of the game. Any attempts to communicate acrossed dimensions will result in modkill.

To further clarify, the main thread will be locked and the game broken down into 2 seperate game threads "CYOA: Toria-ran" and "CYOA: Vortex." Each of these threads will have its own lynch and night kill. All masonries, including standard evil chat, will also be separated. You may only take part and read the thread you're in. </font>

<u>CYOA:Toria-ran Keep</u>

Bluffblank
Chuckleslovakian
DustinG
Iron_Yuppie
Jeremy517
Kbar13
Kumubou
Lastchance
LuckayLuck
Madtown
Mark_K
MDoranD
Metsandfinsfan
Traz
WDCBooks

<u>CYOA:Vortex</u>

Boiler_bd
Durron597
Econophile
fcbl
fmxda
jaredL
Kyrosmother
Nez477
Shortline99
Sighing
Thebram
Tiedup14
Voj
Xoom
Zurvan


One of the mods please lock this thread up.


*****GROUP DAY EVENT*****

VoraciousReader 03-31-2007 12:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
The sky grows dark in the middle of the bright afternoon. You look up and witness the missing members of your party falling out of the sky. They land on the ground, unconscious.

This is the thread for today. However, players from the Vortex are knocked unconscious and may not speak until 1 hour from the timestamp of this post.

Edit: actually, I changed my mind. The thread was closed too long. New mod judgmment: Vortex players may speak, but they are returning to consciousness and their speech is garbled.

Pig Latin for the Vortex players for the next hour.

MDoranD 03-31-2007 12:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
haha u have to speak in pig latin

MDoranD 03-31-2007 12:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok well we lynched bad guys on consecutive nights so i hope you guys can say the same.

kbar = assasin
dusting = the bad guy that lays traps or whatever

they killed IY and last night they killed Lastchance

MDoranD 03-31-2007 12:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
oh yeah IY was an ordinary mercenary fighter, he had acquired an unused Vote Advantage.

We dont know what good role lastchance was.

VoraciousReader 03-31-2007 12:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
oh yeah IY was an ordinary mercenary fighter, he had acquired an unused Vote Advantage.

We dont know what good role lastchance was.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just fixed it. Sorry...

writeups from work = the suck

work on a saturday = bigger the suck

Zurvan 03-31-2007 12:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark is a wolf

VR/GT: can we quote posts from the other thread?

Until that judgement is passed, here's my reasoning re: Mark. He made a big post listing all the players, his wolf list, if you will. He said that dustin &amp; kumu are both wolves, then voted kumu. The wagons were very close at this point, and he voted to save one of the power wolves.

He also bought a fake seer claim from kbar in a very... odd ... way. Especially when the fake seer was clearly a fake. (Kbar listed a n0 peek).

MDoranD 03-31-2007 12:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok lastchance was an ordinary mercenary fighter. At the time of his death he had an unused 1 night Masonry.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.