Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

NewTeaBag 10-11-2007 05:44 PM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Myself and another 2p2er (myironthumb) are looking at moving to Ko Samui for a year. Looking for a pretty balla place nearish to the beach and needs internet obv. preferably a pool aswell and at least 2 bedrooms.

Anyone recommend any good sites for long term rentals like this?. I've found a few which are solid but i think there may be cheaper to had

cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Down here in the islands, it is almost ALWAYS going to be better to come and stay in a guesthouse/hotel for a few weeks and do some on the ground hunting (preferably with a Thai speaking/Thai person). The best deals are from Thai owners/landlords and NOT from farang owned and English advertised properties.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

good trick also is to have the thai call them and find out the price before you go check the place out, and have the thai make no mention of the fact that a farang is actually going to be renting it...make them think its for the thai. once they've already quoted you the thai price, they can't take it back [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He speaketh the truth.

Caldarooni 10-11-2007 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Myself and another 2p2er (myironthumb) are looking at moving to Ko Samui for a year. Looking for a pretty balla place nearish to the beach and needs internet obv. preferably a pool aswell and at least 2 bedrooms.

Anyone recommend any good sites for long term rentals like this?. I've found a few which are solid but i think there may be cheaper to had

cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking for a 3rd roommate?

NewTeaBag 10-11-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my bitch asked me if i could give her money.. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all fro ya; degenning it up thr in BKK, but this mindset of Thai girls, even working girls, being just bitches, is going to lead you down a road of srs probs rather soon.

A little repsect goes a long way in Thailand.

iFEARrewket! 10-11-2007 06:22 PM

seriously
guys.
stop talkling about degens.
the only degens here are me and friggin ofdabeat.
Cookie and his friend are learning quite fast.

tonight was so sick, we hit 3 gogo banrs before going to this club where we bought 2 bottles in the spawn of 45mins
and we did not give any to the girls.
We stayed there untill like 3am dancing.
then i brought the girls to this nightclub which i have nmo idea where its at. paid for them obviously because ofdabeat doesnt pay for girls.
dnaced forlike an hour there.
i love that girl. she doesnt kiss on first dates and i tried pretty hard. she just txt'd me good noight n tomorow im going to dinner with her amnd then i bang tghe [censored] out of her.
and well. shes got $$$$$$$$$$$$

Assani Fisher 10-11-2007 06:27 PM

I saw this question asked early in the thread, but I didn't see it answered(sorry if I skimmed over it, but its a long thread and I'm trying to get through it all quickly)....

Can you talk about the sports culture there. Is there anything resembling a gym to work out at nearby?

What are the main sports there? Would I have any chance of ever getting a pick up basketball game anywhere?

Other than muay thai fighting, are there other professional athletic events to go watch? Any team sports?

I don't see many fat Thai people(at least not compared to Americans), so I'd assume that fitness is somewhat important to their culture, no?

Assani Fisher 10-11-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can do commercials if you are halfie, otherwise its gotta be alot harder.

[/ QUOTE ]

<---- 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Indian, 1/2 white [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

snowbank 10-11-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would I have any chance of ever getting a pick up basketball game anywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm goin next month. You have a game anytime I'm there.

cookie 10-11-2007 11:37 PM

You should learn a bit thai before getting here, the girls finds it cute, its fun throwing around random phrases :-)

Took a real girl home last night, having job at MBK, and went boom boom all night. She was way better than the first one.

Btw, what condoms to choose if I need them to NOT brake?

WhoIam 10-12-2007 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you talk about the sports culture there. Is there anything resembling a gym to work out at nearby?

[/ QUOTE ] There are gyms in areas where foreigners tend to live. You can buy roids at the local pharmacy without a prescription if you want.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see many fat Thai people(at least not compared to Americans), so I'd assume that fitness is somewhat important to their culture, no?

[/ QUOTE ] I think it's more a matter of diet. You see lots of fat Thai kids who eat crappy western food.

ofdabeat 10-12-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there are tens of thousands of educated, beautiful, english speaking, respectful thai girls in bangkok who would like to get to know fella's like you...you should find one of them to be your girlfriend and then bang the whores on the side like thai men do

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask my respectful girlfriend about this lol...
That's obv what I do, the others guys just arrived but the thai style is easy to learn ahah.
I just need a new girlfriend with a better car, toyota sucks.