Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

TheWunderkind 10-04-2007 05:15 PM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
im on towergaming right now no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thx for chkn [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ofdabeat 10-04-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone wants to get totally wasted tonight? pm me your number ro something

[/ QUOTE ]

come on that's every f* night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Real frigging degens in bangkok at the moment that's the way we roll

[/ QUOTE ]

How was ur sleazefest swimming in rivers of filth holiday to pattaya? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Full TR including pix of girls and/or katoeys employed RQSTd

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go there tonight
Trip report to come if I don't lose my mind.
Make it sleazy!

iFEARrewket! 10-05-2007 01:24 AM

WERE DEF GOING TO LOSE OUR MINDS IN PATTAYA
lol
degen night to come.. again.
pictures if im not tooo drunk as every other night

WhoIam 10-05-2007 02:33 AM

World Breaking Championship right now on Star Sports. Gogogogogo

edit: exactly what it sounds like, guys breaking [censored] with their bare hands and feet. The first guy SUCKED at breaking.

re-edit: This is awesome on so many levels. For one thing it's just filmed in some hotel convention room. This Vietnamese guy just broke a bunch of [censored] while doing backflips and spin kicks.

WhoIam 10-05-2007 03:05 AM

Now there's a Thai-language NFL show. One guy has a Mike Vick jersey mostly covered by a Steelers jacket and the other one has a Jets Sweatshirt and Packers hat. This channel just keeps on delivering.

nutsflopper 10-05-2007 04:18 AM

sorry, but that sounds like not delivering imo.

edit: you guys seem like the most degen mofos i've come across and I'm reeeaaally drunk right now fwiw.

_Apollo_ 10-05-2007 06:56 PM

Can't believe I actually made it trough. It feels like... victory.
(4days it cost me and I read almost every post, beat is that I will have to reread in a couple of months to make some notes, lol)

anyway a couple of things.
1.MANY Thanks to degen for starting this.
2.I wanted to move out of europe in april-june to asia and thailand looks great atm. like 90% sure I'll move next year.
(for 1-1.5yrs is the plan before I move elsewhere like S-America)
3.Keep this thread alive with TR's.!!

ChromePony 10-05-2007 10:14 PM

Anyone got a good recommendation for a tailor here in bkk, I don't really want to deal with excessive haggling and all the farang traps so it'd be great to go with a referral and an idea of pricing in hand.

Also it seems like theres enough of us here for an official 2+2 meetup sometime. Not sure if the interest is there but if anyone wants to PM whatever contact info theyre comfortable with i can put a list together...

WhoIam 10-06-2007 01:04 AM

I did some research and the two best tailors in Bangkok are here and here . This is assuming you want quality. These two will probably be more expensive than others, but you should still be able to get custom clothes for what you would pay for off-the-rack clothes in the west. I don't have personal experience with either.

ChromePony 10-06-2007 02:55 AM

Thanks, the Raj one seems to be pretty popular, lots of positive reviews online and minimal haggling from the sound of things, I'll definitely check it out.

I'd also be interested to hear about some smaller less known ones that might be off the tourist trails if anyone knows of any.