Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

WhoIam 06-14-2007 06:26 AM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
WhoIAm on his Bday getting cake smeared on his face by the "schoolgirls" of Sharky's Bar

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't remember this, but I do remember (and appreciate) getting the cake.

KKF was telling me over some Changs that Sklansky actually visited the clubhouse a few months ago but he didn't really talk to anyone, he was more interested in the two dark Isan girls he was with.

ofdabeat 06-14-2007 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

KKF was telling me over some Changs that Sklansky actually visited the clubhouse a few months ago but he didn't really talk to anyone, he was more interested in the two dark Isan girls he was with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty sure he wasn't into light skinned polite pink-nippled chiang mai girls.

By the way i just discovered that the school where I teach/grind a bankroll have a female ( 16-18 years old and more ) volleyball team.

what to do OOT ? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ofdabeat 06-14-2007 07:45 AM

by the way

[ QUOTE ]

Tank in BangkokBangkok calm despite rumours of coup

From The Nation

All remained quiet at the Army headquarters close to midnight on Wednesday, and the Council for National Security tried to quash intense rumours sweeping the capital that either another coup was imminent or a drastic plan was underway to deal with proThaksin protesters.

Reporters swarming the Army headquarters started withdrawing around midnight. Army sources denied the coup rumours which peaked late in the evening.

The rumours were apparently propelled by related events earlier in the day. Late in the afternoon, rumours had it that the military council was planning to declare a curfew to force an end to street protests by proThaksin mobs.

After a meeting between CNS chairman Gen Sonthi Boonyaratglin and top security officials, CNS spokesman Col Sansern Kaewkamnerd came out to deny that the junta was planning to enforce a curfew.

More rumours then emerged that the proThaksin protesters were planning to move their rally to the Army headquarters to challenge the CNS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great let's get rid of the military and back to good old corruption.

edfurlong 06-14-2007 07:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

LOLZ About a week ago, I went up to Hat Kamala to see what the nightlife was like (considering getting a house nearby). There were about 15 bars in operation with about a 5 bargirl/waitress to 2 customer ratio except for a "BeerGarden." Inside the "BeerGarden" were a lovely bunch of sweaty 50 someting, paunchy, Germanz drooling over 20 something Thai Girls. Been here over 3 months now and it's still hard to get used to that sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's pretty gross. Whatever, I'm gonna go get drunk and bang a hooker.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 06-14-2007 08:33 AM

how did you get a dell in thailand?

xxThe_Lebowskixx 06-14-2007 08:40 AM

i want to buy a unit in that new condominium on the chao praya river... too bad i am running horrible this year.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 06-14-2007 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOLZ About a week ago, I went up to Hat Kamala to see what the nightlife was like (considering getting a house nearby). There were about 15 bars in operation with about a 5 bargirl/waitress to 2 customer ratio except for a "BeerGarden." Inside the "BeerGarden" were a lovely bunch of sweaty 50 someting, paunchy, Germanz drooling over 20 something Thai Girls. Been here over 3 months now and it's still hard to get used to that sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's pretty gross. Whatever, I'm gonna go get drunk and bang a hooker.

[/ QUOTE ]

make sure none of them just got done with her.

WhoIam 06-15-2007 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way i just discovered that the school where I teach/grind a bankroll have a female ( 16-18 years old and more ) volleyball team.

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn, if only they were legal. Oh wait, the age of consent is 15. Just don't pay them.

I'm picking my sister up at the airport tonight. I'm going to keep calling her so she has to look at her phone and say "Shhhhh, it's my brother" before answering. If you don't get it, I'm not going to explain it.

Forgot to mention that I took a bus from Laos to Bangkok and several times it was boarded by military and/or police who demanded to see our passports. Standard? It might have something to do with the military wanting to keep pro-Thaksin people out of bkk. I read in the Bangkok Post yesterday that the junta "can't guarantee the safety of Thaksin if he returns." I think we can all read between the lines here.

KKF, I packed the monitor in one of my suitcases.

edfurlong 06-15-2007 07:10 AM

I love all the lighting! I took like a hundred and fifty pictures, this is the only one that came out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/9...fdas001og5.jpg

Air asia has flights from bkk to chiang mai for under $40. Am I going to die?

K䲰䮥n 06-18-2007 02:12 AM

Just got home from my first trip to Thailand [BKK, Koh Samui, Koh Tao) and what an awesome trip that that was! I was there with my fiancé. Thanks all for the tips.

Positive
<ul type="square">[*]Koh Tao (ended up spending 90% of our vacation on this island)[*]Scuba diving (holy [censored] I'm addicted, the best thing ever)[*]Fishing (barracudas (that restaurants coocked for free to us since we brought the ingredients) and other unknown fish)[*]Coconuts (tasty!)[*]Thai people (the ones not trying to sell you stuff)[*]Food (very good, very cheap)[*]Fake t-shirts (that I washed and shrunked)[*]Waterfalls[*]Bangkok[/list]
Negative
<ul type="square">[*]Chaweng, Samui (what a tourist trap!)[*]People trying to sell you stuff (annoying)[*]Anything with no A/C [*]Fist fighting tourists (brits. entertaining though... so might be positive)[/list]